Reserves

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

horlickfanclub
Good performance by Danny Wright and the team today. Looks like Oniriase, Adebayo and Odelusi did not make the trip so maybe they have moved on. Understanable now Cranston and Forster are back and Lloyd and Bower are in the squad.
Shade
Odelusi has an injury, I think. Might be wrong but I think his last game was at Swindon when he set up Mo to score with that fantastic run from just outside our own area.
longmover
Shade wrote:Odelusi has an injury, I think. Might be wrong but I think his last game was at Swindon when he set up Mo to score with that fantastic run from just outside our own area.
yep, injured.
horlickfanclub
I think he played last week for the reserves, Perhaps it has not mended.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Match report on the official club website now: https://www.ctfc.com/news/2018/april/re ... al-league/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Artemis
Here's two words not normally associated with each other: :o

"Wright, though, was not to be denied minutes later when he raced past Songo’o and beat Cooper with a low shot."

Good stuff though.....
everyman
Artemis wrote:Here's two words not normally associated with each other: :o

"Wright, though, was not to be denied minutes later when he raced past Songo’o and beat Cooper with a low shot."

Good stuff though.....
DAN is Desperate ! To play and score against fgr.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
everyman wrote:

Good stuff though.....
He can share a cow pie with DV.
Nesty
Wright is a true CTFC Legend
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Nesty wrote:Wright is a true CTFC Legend
A Champion.
East End Robin
horlickfanclub wrote:Good performance by Danny Wright and the team today. Looks like Oniriase, Adebayo and Odelusi did not make the trip so maybe they have moved on. Understanable now Cranston and Forster are back and Lloyd and Bower are in the squad.
Seriously though, have Onariase and Adebayo moved on? Seems a shame, I thought Adebayo looked bright from what we did see of him, and for Manny it's a shame that he never really got going this time round after looking pretty good last season. You're right that we don't really need either of them right now, especially given it's the end of the season, but still.
theidlerich
everyman wrote:

Good stuff though.....
DW will need to do just that in order to impress a conference side for next season - and good luck to him too.
horlickfanclub
I'd give him another year. Newport County would be a good club for him.