CTFC vs Cambridge United Away 21st April 2018

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

theidlerich
CTFC vs Cambridge United Away 21st April 2018

Title: INEPT: The most inept referee seen at Whaddon Road this disappointing season. The yellow flag lino not much better; how do they miss such obvious strangleholds and pushes. Letter to whoever oversees these clowns long overdue. Inept squad for the game too; going with the more or less the same starting line-up which was ineffective last week [first half!] – against a team of stocky thugs was a joke! I understand that considerable thought is given to watching and analysing the opposition; obviously missed this one! Inept and insipid performance from a team who ran around like headless chickens. Far too lightweight against FGR knowing what was at stake. I could go on but fair play OTC your lot deserved the win. All I have to do now is to sort out the scores, although so disillusioned I wonder why I bother [rather like Nesty I suppose…].
So to the land of dreaming spires, spy’s, intrigue and overrated tradition and their graduates. For me a draw, 1 – 1 with Eisa to score; although I rather doubt we will hit the target after to-days lacklustre efforts.