Trust Statement on Season Ticket Pricing

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

longmover
CTFC03 wrote:I've never known a football club to make so many mistakes on and off the pitch.
It really is beyond belief :shock:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
CTFC03 wrote:I've never known a football club to make so many mistakes on and off the pitch.
Sunderland one of many who have I would argue. Luton. Stockport. Darlington. Etc.
Jerry St Clair
Blackpool, Brighton, Bolton, Charlton, Coventry......and that’s just Bs and Cs.

Actually, I can think of about 91 clubs who’ve made bigger mistakes than this. Yes, it’s a balls-up, but to suggest it’s the worst thing a football club has ever done is, frankly, absurd.
joes dad
swellingsdownbelow wrote:Red Duke you’ve hit the nail on the head....their marketing has not even thought about it in the first place.......very amateurish........things were looking up when we got fan elected members on the board.......but it all goes amiss when the so called professionals get to do their bit......

I called in at the Ticket Office last Saturday for a Season Ticket application form......there were none, only renewal forms....so, another faux pas......money back in wallet and after the performance against FGR it can stay in the wallet...
The Renewal form can be used for renewals & new applications as I found out today.
leohoenig
andgarod wrote: I cannot wait to see what happens over GDPR on 25th May
RNF and tust sites will also be subject perhaps but they are not selling anything any thoughts?
The Trust have been looking into GDPR over the last couple of months to make sure our records are compliant.
leohoenig
http://robinstrust.org/response-to-club ... tion-fees/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Touché