Objective view

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Cov1
Ihearye wrote:You know something RCS as was going to pm you then thought why hide behind that.
Having been caught in two bomb attacks, been dragged from my car and attacked by a mob, I am sorry to say YES, even at the ripe old age of 68 and 3 months I still have concerns about my everyday life. What I sure as he'll don't need is a couple of armchair self righteous critics like yourself and cov1 telling me when I shoud and should not feel safe.
You sit from hundreds of miles away pontificating on what others should or should not endure. End of, now go and attack somebody else who does not fall in line with your views.
What on earth are you on about?

Utter drivel, I haven’t dictated anything to you so get off your soapbox.
vickeryc
Having had 24 hours to recover from yesterday's horror show, I must say I agree with those who felt that we were unlucky to catch Coventry on a day when everything they did came off. While the defensive errors that led to at least three of the goals cannot be excused, there were phases of the game when we actually looked the better side. I felt we edged the second half and were the better team before they took the lead.

I know refs don't seem to send players off when giving a penalty anymore, but their keeper clearly took Eisa out and should've gone. At 1-4 against 10 men, the game could've taken a completely different complexion and given us a chance to retrieve some respectability. All ifs and buts. Credit to Coventry for their sharpness up front and their ball-winning. They took their chances well and were worthy winners, but they weren't five goals better.
Ralph
Cov1 wrote:
Ihearye wrote:You know something RCS as was going to pm you then thought why hide behind that.
Having been caught in two bomb attacks, been dragged from my car and attacked by a mob, I am sorry to say YES, even at the ripe old age of 68 and 3 months I still have concerns about my everyday life. What I sure as he'll don't need is a couple of armchair self righteous critics like yourself and cov1 telling me when I shoud and should not feel safe.
You sit from hundreds of miles away pontificating on what others should or should not endure. End of, now go and attack somebody else who does not fall in line with your views.
What on earth are you on about?

Utter drivel, I haven’t dictated anything to you so get off your soapbox.
Don't worry about him, he's just confused
I have no idea what made him bring out that outburst
Ihearye
Ralph you really are a horrible human being and nothing short of an online bully, who preys on people. You can keep your rancid toxic views, I will keep an eye on the forum especially post May 28th with your postings particularly in mind. You are just continually personal. Hurtful and spiteful. Every other moderator on here speaks with respect. I doubt you know the meaning of the word.
Ralph
Ihearye wrote:Ralph you really are a horrible human being and nothing short of an online bully, who preys on people. You can keep your rancid toxic views, I will keep an eye on the forum especially post May 28th with your postings particularly in mind. You are just continually personal. Hurtful and spiteful. Every other moderator on here speaks with respect. I doubt you know the meaning of the word.
huh??

Seriously no idea what you are on about
everyman
Will posters stop their petty arguments on hear and grow up !
Ralph
everyman wrote:Will posters stop their petty arguments on hear and grow up !
agree. no more words from me