Reserves

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

horlickfanclub
No Jordan Forster in the reserves.I hope he is progressing ok after his appearances a few weeks ago. Ilias and Page played but no Cranston,Grimes,Sellars,Thomas, Graham, Dawson or Bower.
everyman
horlickfanclub wrote:No Jordan Forster in the reserves.I hope he is progressing ok after his appearances a few weeks ago. Ilias and Page played but no Cranston,Grimes,Sellars,Thomas, Graham, Dawson or Bower.
Usual mishmash ! all the names in the hat then draw for team and formation ?
THECHOIRBOY
Well Dawson and Graham are still injured so you can't expect them to play!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
everyman wrote:
horlickfanclub wrote:No Jordan Forster in the reserves.I hope he is progressing ok after his appearances a few weeks ago. Ilias and Page played but no Cranston,Grimes,Sellars,Thomas, Graham, Dawson or Bower.
Well we don’t have an official reserve team or play in a reserve league so what do you expect - the only purpose of these games is fitness and trialists so formation and result is irrelevant.
andgarod
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
everyman wrote:
Well we don’t have an official reserve team or play in a reserve league so what do you expect - the only purpose of these games is fitness and trialists so formation and result is irrelevant.
but then again
Cheltenham Town Reserves finished the Central League South West
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Oops silly me.
horlickfanclub
Lack of knowledge is shocking Regency :shock: . There was no news on Graham and Dawson when I posted!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
horlickfanclub wrote:Lack of knowledge is shocking Regency :shock: . There was no news on Graham and Dawson when I posted!
Lack of knowledge shows how little I care about reserves. For me personally it is boring enough going almost half a first team season with nothing to play for, without adding in the even more meaningless reserves.
horlickfanclub
The Reserves are important for players coming back from injury, Young players like Lovett,Lloyd and Bower . The appearance of Trialists A and B and sometimes C livens up boring midweeks. It also keeps the Mole busy.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
horlickfanclub wrote:The Reserves are important for players coming back from injury, Young players like Lovett,Lloyd and Bower . The appearance of Trialists A and B and sometimes C livens up boring midweeks. It also keeps the Mole busy.
Yup as I said.