Paul Godfrey Q&A

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Following the Coventry game PG answers a series of questions and concerns raised by fans.

On the official club website here: https://www.ctfc.com/news/2018/april/qa-paul-godfrey/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
plymrob
Following the Coventry game PG answers a series of questions and concerns raised by fans.Who posed the questions....?
A big gate and, I trust, no trouble(?), just understandable hard to control joy from the opp supporters....? Of course, we have never run onto the pitch...

Just musing, but have folk on here not suggested ways to get to watch us at the New Lawn when the tickets have gone? Maybe a few too many bad losers.... dare one say hypocrites or, probably, some double standards? Cheltenham town clinch a play off place with big away win... we'd just be chuffed and clap politely.

The important question here is why did we lose like we did. Nothing to do with Coventry supporters. I cannot really divorce it from the result against Portsmouth last season. Come on guys, have some pride and respect your fans - until the end of the season. That's what is shameful.
Ihearye
I hope that horrible human being Ralph was straight on to PG to inform him that these people who he knows nothing about are, in his expert eyes, talking drivel. Lesson to Ralph that's how to o adress people's concerns.
Plmrob you are right. The infantile rantings on here from alleged educated, about taking ove the home areas at TNL is nothing short of pathetic.
Same people urged giving their coach a 'liverpool' ste welcome then somehow find a high horse when trouble does kick off, condeming those that took part. Hand the arsonists the matches then walk away. That's what you have on here.
horlickfanclub
Hear hear Ihearye.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Ihearye wrote:I hope that horrible human being Ralph was straight on to PG to inform him that these people who he knows nothing about are, in his expert eyes, talking drivel. Lesson to Ralph that's how to o adress people's concerns.
Plmrob you are right. The infantile rantings on here from alleged educated, about taking ove the home areas at TNL is nothing short of pathetic.
Same people urged giving their coach a 'liverpool' ste welcome then somehow find a high horse when trouble does kick off, condeming those that took part. Hand the arsonists the matches then walk away. That's what you have on here.
Perfectly easy and possible to have passionate and vociferous support without a whiff of violence or danger. If some aren’t capable (or human enough) to do that then it is their fault and they should be rightly condemned and banned!
Ralph
Ihearye wrote:I hope that horrible human being Ralph was straight on to PG to inform him that these people who he knows nothing about are, in his expert eyes, talking drivel. Lesson to Ralph that's how to o adress people's concerns.
As you don't appear to read PM's, you should. I have no idea what you are on about taking shots at me
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Ralph wrote:
As you don't appear to read PM's, you should. I have no idea what you are on about taking shots at me
Do you believe in transubstantiation?
Ralph
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Do you believe in transubstantiation?
Not too much no, but i now know what his problem is.. Think i'll buy a lottery ticket tomorrow 8-)