Trust and Club Joint Statement

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

leohoenig
The final (probably!) installment of the interim FED saga
http://robinstrust.org/trust-and-club-a ... terim-fed/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Andy
leohoenig wrote:The final (probably!) installment of the interim FED saga
http://robinstrust.org/trust-and-club-a ... terim-fed/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks Leo. Glad to see it’s all been sorted.

It mentions that as he has not passed the relevant EFL fit and proper tests, there are some decisions he will not be allowed to take part in. Two questions:

Will he be taking those tests to fully sit until a voted FED can stand?

And

Does it mean take part in discussions on or only excluded from the final vote for such items? Will the Trust interim FED will be allowed to be present for all board discussions on all matters and not left out of the discussions part because of this ruling.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dave Beesley
Hey all.
I am said "Dave" and I think I will be "Dave" to differentiate myself from David Bloxham.

As I understand it, the club will not be submitting me to Companies House or the EFL until either me or my successor have been through a full FED vote at a Trust AGM or SGM.
I will be allowed to attend all full board meetings and take part in discussion, but will not be allowed to vote on matters arising, and will have to step out during discussions of a sensitive financial nature.
Again, with the burning issue of Mr Baker's successor, I will be present for discussions and put across the Trust (and therefore fans) perspective. But can't participate in the vote.

Any questions, don't hesitate to contact me, I'll try and frequent this board a lot more than I have previously

Dave
Andy
Thanks Dave.

I assume by stepping out on sensitive financial discussions, does that include discussions on playing budgets?

Will you be “broadly” told what you are asked to step out on if not necessarily the finite details?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Robin
Thanks Dave, best of luck with the new role and would love for you to post on here any relevant information if you have time moving forward.
theidlerich
All the best Dave and 'trust' you may consider joining our small band of predictors next season [if it runs!?].
51/84
All the best

Will the trust push for the second FED as should have happened when Bryans money was put forward
Dave Beesley
I'd have to talk to the rest of the Trust Board about that, especially those who were around at the time Bryan's money was invested.