Register    Login    Search    FAQ



CTFC.com Official Site Cheltenham Town FC 500 Club

Other Useful Links:     Leo's Blog    Robins Trust    CTFC Chatter    Football Ground Guide    This is Gloucestershire    News Now    CTFC History Site

Board index » THE NEST » CTFC CHAT ONLY




 Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 



Author Message
 Post subject: 500 Club Membership
 Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018, 13:56 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 10:23
Posts: 857
Location: cheltenhamshire
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
The 500 club really do need to build its membership up. Times are hard and the membership has come to a standstill in its growth and to be totally honest we have lost a lot of members over the last six months.

Times are hard in this current financial climate I know, and a fiver a month although not a lot, is a sum many people need to get by, rather than give it to the club. If there are people out there who can afford a fiver and have said every year I must join the 500 club, then please sign up, or if youre mega rich take up another membership number lol. The 500 Club have emptied its account and needs rebuilding so there wont be any projects taken up for a while. Thanks to all members for their continued support in helping raise money to improve things at Whaddon Road


Top  Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
 Post subject: Re: 500 Club Membership
 Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018, 14:35 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 20 Jul 2011, 20:35
Posts: 362
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Well said. Such important work, which really makes a huge difference to so many aspects of being a Cheltenham Town fan.

The monthly draw gives people a far greater chance of a decent cash win with far better odds than any other lottery.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: 500 Club Membership
 Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018, 14:57 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jan 2018, 09:08
Posts: 501
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
shevates wrote:
The 500 club really do need to build its membership up. Times are hard and the membership has come to a standstill in its growth and to be totally honest we have lost a lot of members over the last six months.

Times are hard in this current financial climate I know, and a fiver a month although not a lot, is a sum many people need to get by, rather than give it to the club. If there are people out there who can afford a fiver and have said every year I must join the 500 club, then please sign up, or if youre mega rich take up another membership number lol. The 500 Club have emptied its account and needs rebuilding so there wont be any projects taken up for a while. Thanks to all members for their continued support in helping raise money to improve things at Whaddon Road


A timely nudge. Shall enrol tonight


Top 
 Post subject: Re: 500 Club Membership
 Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018, 15:10 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 18906
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Might be helpful for some to have a link to the 500 Club website and sign-up form.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: 500 Club Membership
 Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018, 15:23 
Offline

Joined: 27 Dec 2015, 15:19
Posts: 919
Location: Stroud District
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
To be fair, there is a link button on every page of this forum.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: 500 Club Membership
 Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018, 15:31 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jan 2018, 09:08
Posts: 501
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Johnsons Red Army wrote:
To be fair, there is a link button on every page of this forum.


Exactly ! and it works


Top 
 Post subject: Re: 500 Club Membership
 Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018, 15:40 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 10:37
Posts: 4271
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Doesn't work on tapatalk though. Some people only ever see the forum through that.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: 500 Club Membership
 Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018, 15:43 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2011, 10:17
Posts: 5208
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
I would echo the sentiment regarding winning on the 500 club and any other type of lottery. For a smaller outlay I have won more on the 500 club than I ever have on the National one and the Postcode one. So get signed up lads and lassies.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: 500 Club Membership
 Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018, 15:55 
Offline

Joined: 27 Dec 2015, 15:19
Posts: 919
Location: Stroud District
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
I'm still waiting for my first win :cry:

That being said, I have no regrets playing it as winning wasn't the only reason I joined.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: 500 Club Membership
 Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018, 16:30 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 10:23
Posts: 857
Location: cheltenhamshire
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Johnsons Red Army wrote:
I'm still waiting for my first win :cry:

That being said, I have no regrets playing it as winning wasn't the only reason I joined.


I have 2 numbers since it started 18 years ago, i have yet to win giving the club over 2K, but thats why i joined winning is a bonus. By the way there are 9 people who have been in it since it started that havnt won another useless stat lol


Top 
 Post subject: Re: 500 Club Membership
 Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018, 16:39 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 14:02
Posts: 9818
Location: Cheltenhamshire
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
And here's me feeling hard done by that I haven't won in the 2 or 3 years that I've been signed up :P

The link for those on Tapatalk, those that just can't be bothered to scroll back up:
http://www.ctfc500club.co.uk/become-a-member/


Top 
 Post subject: Re: 500 Club Membership
 Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018, 18:07 
Offline

Joined: 27 Dec 2015, 15:19
Posts: 919
Location: Stroud District
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Shade wrote:
And here's me feeling hard done by that I haven't won in the 2 or 3 years that I've been signed up :P


I was thinking the same thing!

I guess I could be in for a long wait then :lol: .


Top 
 Post subject: Re: 500 Club Membership
 Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018, 20:14 
Offline

Joined: 15 Aug 2010, 10:01
Posts: 70
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Joined at the start of last year, happy to support the good work Shevs and others do and if I'm lucky to win something then all the better. I like the fact that it supports good projects to improve the club/ground so separate from the playing side.
Some match days I look forward more to the draw than the second half!!
Shevs how do find out my number? I can't find it.
Thanks.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: 500 Club Membership
 Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018, 08:48 
Offline

Joined: 11 Dec 2009, 19:09
Posts: 378
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Click on red box marked 500 Club at top of page, then click search membership.


Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
 Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 




Board index » THE NEST » CTFC CHAT ONLY


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: