Sell on clause

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

shevates
Reading in here all about the possibility of Mo Eisa transfer deal to who ever it may be for 1.5million, supporters are saying a selling on clause should also be in the transfer deal, which i feel is fair enough. My main reason for this posting is Does anyone know if there is a sell on clause between us and Greenwich Borough, it may of been mentioned and i have missed it
Robin
My understanding is no but I am not saying that with certainty. He wasn't under contract at Greenwich when we signed him however I don't discard it entirely.
shevates
Been reading about Greenwich and they are owned by a very very rich chairman, not sure if it was his club when Mo was there, but if he was there I cant imagine such a business man would miss out ?
Greenwich are favourites to win there league
They have signed Gary Alexander whose dropped 5 Divisions
There is a propsed move to a new £50million stadium
bigdavejambo
shevates wrote:Been reading about Greenwich and they are owned by a very very rich chairman, not sure if it was his club when Mo was there, but if he was there I cant imagine such a business man would miss out ?
Greenwich are favourites to win there league
They have signed Gary Alexander whose dropped 5 Divisions
There is a propsed move to a new £50million stadium
the southern Salford?
shevates
Could well be jambo
Shade
I was always under the impression that Mo was a freebie that Greenwich let go so that he could have a crack at the league, hence the short initial contract.

Who knows (other than those on the board, of course!), I suppose he might have been free but with an agreement in place that they get a % if it went well for him/he commanded a decent transfer fee in the future.
bigdavejambo
Shade wrote:I was always under the impression that Mo was a freebie that Greenwich let go so that he could have a crack at the league, hence the short initial contract.

Who knows (other than those on the board, of course!), I suppose he might have been free but with an agreement in place that they get a % if it went well for him/he commanded a decent transfer fee in the future.
id be surprised if there wasnt a gentlemans agreement/goodwill gesture in place so Greenwich dont miss out.