Kyle Storer

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

little mo
Every week in the Non League Paper, Russ Penn does a full page interview with a player, this week it is Storer and he asked him for his best eleven he has played with and he said:

Dillon Phillips
Rob Dickie
Chey Dunckley (Wigan)
Aaron Downes
Mickey Demetrio (Newport)
Carl Winchester
Asa Hall
Joe Morrell
Marvin Johnson (Middlesbrough)
Joe Lolley ( N Forest)
Danny Wright)
Robin
Interesting no Harry Pell in there, I thought they had a good friendship and Pell is miles better than Asa Hall.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Good to see Asa in there. Was unlucky with injuries here and never got a fair chance. Always been a better player than Pell imo.
CTFC03
Asa does a lot of the unseen work and is a very good utility player, I thought he was a tad underrated.
London Exile
I was surprised to see Asa Hall has dropped down into the conference south and signed for Torquay this summer
Shade
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Good to see Asa in there. Was unlucky with injuries here and never got a fair chance. Always been a better player than Pell imo.
Totally agree. If not for his injury 4 minutes I to his league debut and subsequent year out I think he'd still be playing for us.