Hello CTFC Fans

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

DarkLuki
Hello "The Robins" Fans

My name is Lukas, I am 38 I come from Poland. Two months ago I arrived to Cheltenham it was end of season 17/18. Now the new season begins and I'd like to go on a football match. I am quite peaceful person but i can tear off my voice and heart for the home team. I'll be on pre season match today against Birmingham City, I'll be on Collin Farmer Stand, I'll be wearing white t-shirt with "England victory pride" everybody can come to talk with me cause i'd like to know few things like for example where to seat during season so I can watch the games without interrupting anyone. I hope to have here wonderful time with The Robins team.
Lord Elpuz
Welcome Lukas. I hope you have a very enjoyable experience at Cheltenham and that you come to many more games during the new season. I hope people see you in your T-Shirt today and warmly greet you. Thank you for choosing Cheltenham Town Football Club, Gloucestershire’s unrivalled and most successful Football League Club.
horlickfanclub
Welcome to you.
itsallbollox
Welcome Lukas, I'll be in the Colin Farmer stand today and I'll keep an eye out for you.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I hope you enjoy the game and enjoy the season ahead. Let’s hope it’s a good one with exciting play!

I won’t be there today but have a season ticket in the Colin Farmer stand.
Shade
Hi Lukas. Don't forget to come back here if you have any unanswered questions after the game!
vickeryc
Welcome Lukas. Very pleased you've chosen Cheltenham - it'll be good to have someone vocal in the Colin Farmer stand!
DarkLuki
I liked the atmosphere, the stadium, the people but not the score, but it doesnt matter it was only pre season friendly. I have one question will i be able to buy single ticket for home games (not at all i'll be present cause sometimes we play during week like for example with Morecambe (02.10) and i work but on saturday matches i'll be present). I hope there will be a possibility to buy one ticket for Colin Farmer Stand or Tunnel/Paddock or Autovillage Stand. Of course i'll be at our next pre season with Walsall, see you soon.
Last edited by DarkLuki on 21 Jul 2018, 18:15, edited 1 time in total.
Robin
Yeah you can buy single tickets, our crowds have dropped in recent years to a 3300 average so plenty of space.
DarkLuki
Great thank you Robin :)
everyman
DarkLuki wrote:Hello "The Robins" Fans

My name is Lukas, I am 38 I come from Poland. Two months ago I arrived to Cheltenham it was end of season 17/18. Now the new season begins and I'd like to go on a football match. I am quite peaceful person but i can tear off my voice and heart for the home team. I'll be on pre season match today against Birmingham City, I'll be on Collin Farmer Stand, I'll be wearing white t-shirt with "England victory pride" everybody can come to talk with me cause i'd like to know few things like for example where to seat during season so I can watch the games without interrupting anyone. I hope to have here wonderful time with The Robins team.
Welcome Lukas,you are more than welcome,why don`t you get all the Polish people in Cheltenham to watch Ctfc.we have many foreign fans including a fan club in Norway.
Shade
everyman wrote: Welcome Lukas,you are more than welcome,why don`t you get all the Polish people in Cheltenham to watch Ctfc.we have many foreign fans including a fan club in Norway.
:lol: why don't you get all the English people in Cheltenham to come along? :lol: