Loan striker

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Hearing this lad will be on his way up from Bristol soon: http://bit.ly/CTFCLoanStriker" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ladyrobin
Reading comments on this lad it appears he was diagnosed with pericarditis, inflammation of the heart sac ???? And is expected to be cleared August. If he is to be our loan player, will he need time to regain league fitness?
Wish him well whether he joins us or not on a full and speedy return to full recovery.
kora
With Maddox also signed on loan and Duku and KLK nearly here it's suddenly looking a bit more crowded at the sharp end.
Shade
Thought I recognised the name. Whether just from scoring the winner against Leeds or from his overall time at Newport, I'm not sure.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
kora wrote:With Maddox also signed on loan and Duku and KLK nearly here it's suddenly looking a bit more crowded at the sharp end.
Crowded, and pace. So hopefully less of the slow plodding football which left fans disgruntled.
shevates
We were offered him last season so i was told, but went for that impressive little chap who shone so brightly Ive forgotten his name from BC who they signed from luton
paperboy
shevates wrote:We were offered him last season so i was told, but went for that impressive little chap who shone so brightly Ive forgotten his name from BC who they signed from luton
Freddie Hinds who has gone on loan to Wrexham after signing a three year deal at City.

Came to us a year or two too young I'd say.
Si Robin
Freddie Hinds, just signed a new 3 year deal there as well.

McCoulsky sounds like he'd be a good signing, I'm sure the Newport fan I work with spoke highly of him last season.

edit - mine and paperboy's posts added at the same time-ish.
Robin
A player I mentioned a while back, he must be fifth or sixth choice at City so this could be a realistic permanent option for us if he proves his fitness. Although I believe he was third choice at Newport I understand he did really well down there last season so should be good for us.