CTFC Pre and post match interviews

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

bowman
Hi all

Any idea why the pre and post match interviews aren’t being uploaded onto the CTFC Youtube site?

Thanks
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
bowman wrote:Hi all

Any idea why the pre and post match interviews aren’t being uploaded onto the CTFC Youtube site?

Thanks
The media & comms vacancy may have something to do with it.
@CTFCOfficial
Hi bowman,

All interviews, pre and post match are uploaded to the club's IFollow account on the official website, along with all other videos and interviews filmed during the week.

https://www.ctfc.com/ifollow/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks,
James
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
@CTFCOfficial wrote:Hi bowman,

All interviews, pre and post match are uploaded to the club's IFollow account on the official website, along with all other videos and interviews filmed during the week.

Thanks,
James
Don’t give it away for free when it can be charged for is the new policy.
THECHOIRBOY
Ifollow is free though RCS

Just an app to download and interviews and extended highlights are free.

Live games and shorter highlights are subscribed
@CTFCOfficial
Hi RegencyCheltenhamSpa,

All content is completely free to all supporters. The exception to this is extended match highlights, radio commentary and live streaming of games (this is for international supporters only).

We are currently in discussion with the EFL to make standard match highlights accessible to all supporters on IFollow.

Thanks,
James
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
@CTFCOfficial wrote:Hi RegencyCheltenhamSpa,

All content is completely free to all supporters. The exception to this is extended match highlights, radio commentary and live streaming of games (this is for international supporters only).

We are currently in discussion with the EFL to make standard match highlights accessible to all supporters on IFollow.

Thanks,
James
Apologies. I didn’t realise some content was free so thanks for letting me know!
THECHOIRBOY

Thanks,
James
Thanks - how long are the extended highlights? So for the Colchester game as someone not subscribed the highlights i have access to are 10 minutes long and that is standard most weeks (labelled "extended highlights"). The "highlights" are the ones with a padlock symbol on so are they longer? I always thought it strange that it looks like those not subscribing get the extended content!
Si Robin
Is it not the case that any games that are not Saturday 3pm kickoffs are available to UK subscribers on iFollow this season?
Horteng
@CTFCOfficial wrote:Hi bowman,

Thanks,
James
There’s no pre match videos this week?????
Ralph
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:

Thanks,
James
Apologies. I didn’t realise some content was free so thanks for letting me know!
How many times a month do you apologise for stuff that you have skimmed through on here too quick? :lol:

I have Ifollow streaming and like it
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Ralph wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:

Thanks,
James
How many times a month do you apologise for stuff that you have skimmed through on here too quick? :lol:

I have Ifollow streaming and like it
Several, but better to fess up.

In this instance though, not a case of skimming too quick, a genuine case of not knowing iFollow had some content which was free. Maybe it should be advertised more.