The return of the four hundred

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

horlickfanclub
The difference in opinion between Robin ,who believes we are in a terrible state and others like me who remain optimistic will carry on. The more significant issue will be Saturday when the silent absentees return or stay away . I hope and think that the crowd will be well up on Saturday and will give validation to the new era. I can't wait for Saturday.
Shade
I don't think it will be up much this weekend. Not until a new permanent manager is installed and maybe not until results are seen to be much better, and we've scored 2+ in a game a couple of times.
Ihearye
horlickfanclub wrote:The difference in opinion between Robin ,who believes we are in a terrible state and others like me who remain optimistic will carry on. The more significant issue will be Saturday when the silent absentees return or stay away . I hope and think that the crowd will be well up on Saturday and will give validation to the new era. I can't wait for Saturday.
Not sure how many of the 400 would even be aware if we were less or more in peril.

Important thing is that all the rest of us turn up to lend our support
Artemis
Ihearye hits nail firmly on head.