Players leaving

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Nesty
I wonder how many players GJ signed in the summer will be going out on loan?
Robin
Smith, Lloyd and maybe MacAlindon would be my guess.
kiaora84
Not seen Debayo, Smith or McAlinden so far in any of the photos from today’s walkabout.

Now seen Smith and possibly McAlinden. Still no Debayo
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
kiaora84 wrote:Not seen Debayo, Smith or McAlinden so far in any of the photos from today’s walkabout.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JonPalmerSpo ... 04/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nesty
Robin wrote:Smith, Lloyd and maybe MacAlindon would be my guess.
Kalala?
Ihearye
Now THIS (imho) is where money is wasted and has been wasted. Not talking about existing players going out on loan for game time. Are we really in a position, either financially or squad skill wise, to be signing players on longer contracts than usual, only to put them out on loan? Seems a very poor reflection in our player recruitment. Am all for building for the future, but bringing in unknown quantities then loaning them out, in the hope they may develop. Is surely a luxury we can not afford ?
kiaora84
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
kiaora84 wrote:Not seen Debayo, Smith or McAlinden so far in any of the photos from today’s walkabout.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JonPalmerSpo ... 04/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Is Debayo in this picture RSC? I don’t see him
East End Robin
Hopefully Lloyd out on loan to a conference side because with the number of strikers we now have he may struggle for game time.

Wouldn't be surpised to see Debayo and Smith go out either, as some others have said.

Kalala looks a cert to leave for me. McAlinden, probably not yet. Maybe Baldwin will go back to BC once Long is fit?
Cheltenhamshire10
I hope Lloyd manages to get game time somewhere. I'd be keen on Conference North/South as he'd get more of a look in. For his sake he doesn't want to be sitting on the bench at a conference club now.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Cheltenhamshire10 wrote:I hope Lloyd manages to get game time somewhere. I'd be keen on Conference North/South as he'd get more of a look in. For his sake he doesn't want to be sitting on the bench at a conference club now.
Maybe he can go to Bath as part of the compensation for Gill.
Ihearye
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Cheltenhamshire10 wrote:I hope Lloyd manages to get game time somewhere. I'd be keen on Conference North/South as he'd get more of a look in. For his sake he doesn't want to be sitting on the bench at a conference club now.
Maybe he can go to Bath as part of the compensation for Gill.
There's no place like home ?