Whispers on the terraces.

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Steve Claridge will be waving the Cheltenham scarf in the air in front of the Echo photographers next week.
solihullkev
That's a gamble
Nesty
Not the SC I would have here!!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Blimey. Hopefully his powers of analysis and nuance has come on a little bit since I last heard him on 5Live being schooled and educated by which ever journalist was on there. When the aforementioned Henry Winter was on you could almost here his eye rolling and hair pulling as he wondered how on Earth Claridge was given airtime.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Blimey. Hopefully his powers of analysis and nuance has come on a little bit since I last heard him on 5Live being schooled and educated by which ever journalist was on there. When the aforementioned Henry Winter was on you could almost here his eye rolling and hair pulling as he wondered how on Earth Claridge was given airtime.
A wet signature on a 4 years contract is imminent.
My sources don’t bullshit.
paperboy
Malabus wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Blimey. Hopefully his powers of analysis and nuance has come on a little bit since I last heard him on 5Live being schooled and educated by which ever journalist was on there. When the aforementioned Henry Winter was on you could almost here his eye rolling and hair pulling as he wondered how on Earth Claridge was given airtime.
Well they don't appear to have backed up their claims with hard cash as SC still appears nowhere in the betting.
East End Robin
I really hope not, been out of league football how long? Buckle had been out 18 months and we know how that turned out.
THECHOIRBOY
Malabus wrote:
Hopefully not the same sources as your weather predictions :lol:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
THECHOIRBOY wrote:
Malabus wrote:
Hopefully not the same sources as your weather predictions :lol:
Don’t trust anything the flat earth nutter tells you.
Shade
:lol: who was it Mal said was taking over last week? :lol:

I thought I'd have seen a thread about Steve Davis, ex-Crewe manager, who was spotted at WR on Saturday.