Russell Milton after the 4-0 defeat at Forest Green Rovers

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Can be read/watched here: http://bit.ly/MiltonFGR" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Robin
Feel for Russ to some extent, he should never have been left in charge this long however sounds like he has his interview for the job tomorrow. I just hope the board cancel it and don't build his hopes up.
solihullkev
You know he is not the right man for the job when he says it was difficult to speak to the players after tonight ; that should be the easiest conversation in the world.

"Come out fighting ; animal spirit". No, a proper plan or plans how to combat Northampton is what we need. T
Lord Elpuz
I suspect Russ knows, and the Players know, that big changes are looming and it is the uncertainty which affected the performance last night.
Ihearye
Lord Elpuz wrote:I suspect Russ knows, and the Players know, that big changes are looming and it is the uncertainty which affected the performance last night.
Most of the players know they are nailed on for 2 years, no big changes coming their way. As very few have given the impression that playing for CTFC means something to them. Will love to be proven wrong. We knew at this level we needed leaders all across the pitch. And yet again mostly silence
Lord Elpuz
I meant big changes in routines, including training methods, discipline, work ethic, training ground attendance days and times, tactical instruction, motivational and confidence building methods, in-depth reviews, fitness training - the whole caboodle, in fact - and who will be shipped out on loan. These will all entail big changes.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Lord Elpuz wrote:I meant big changes in routines, including training methods, discipline, work ethic, training ground attendance days and times, tactical instruction, motivational and confidence building methods, in-depth reviews, fitness training - the whole caboodle, in fact - and who will be shipped out on loan. These will all entail big changes.
And a black labrador to help out.