Cooper

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

little mo
Last week in the "Football Paper" Cooper said that referees hated Forest Green and gave them nothing. This morning I watched the highlights of EFL on Quest that I recorded last night. Rawson was sent off for FGR for what was an awful challenge,even he was walking off before the ref waved the card.
I then read the report in todays edition and Cooper says it was harsh, he made an attempt to win the ball . The problem is when managers constantly berate refs even when the correct decision has been made, they lose all credibility. I urge you to look at that tackle if you get the chance, and say if Cooper or the ref was right.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
little mo wrote:Last week in the "Football Paper" Cooper said that referees hated Forest Green and gave them nothing. This morning I watched the highlights of EFL on Quest that I recorded last night. Rawson was sent off for FGR for what was an awful challenge,even he was walking off before the ref waved the card.
I then read the report in todays edition and Cooper says it was harsh, he made an attempt to win the ball . The problem is when managers constantly berate refs even when the correct decision has been made, they lose all credibility. I urge you to look at that tackle if you get the chance, and say if Cooper or the ref was right.
Cooper, Vince, OTC all vile characters and borderline sociopaths.
The Old TomCat
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
RCS,
Not stopped laughing since I read your post.
It's so good that I shared it on the FGR forum.
Oh dear, you poor saddo.
Regards
OTC
little mo
Did you share my post as well? Or would that not be allowed.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
little mo wrote:Last week in the "Football Paper" Cooper said that referees hated Forest Green and gave them nothing. This morning I watched the highlights of EFL on Quest that I recorded last night. Rawson was sent off for FGR for what was an awful challenge,even he was walking off before the ref waved the card.
Thanks - would have done so myself but guests not allowed on that forum.
SHANDY VOR
They say that you reap what you sow, and as a keen gardener I can confirm that this not always so as failure to germinate, disease, lack of water and poor soil nutrients are all variables that affect this binary argument. Although where the saying is true is that if you don't sow then you don't reap.

Anyway I digress

When I look at Mark Cooper he looks permanently angry and pissed off, with a face like a robber's dog. If he just smiled, was courteous (especially to journos) then maybe life would treat him a little better. Mind you, I think he's doing OK in life's lottery, manager of a football club, one with plenty of money and a bright future. And even if doesn't have his looks, he's got his health.

I just don't understand why he's not happy.

I'd be cock-a-hoop
longmover
SHANDY VOR wrote:
because every day he realise's he's a massive c*nt and there is nothing he can do about it.
SHANDY VOR
Let me tell from personal experience, you soon come to terms with it
ctfc-fan
longmover wrote:
SHANDY VOR wrote:
because every day he realise's he's a massive c*nt and there is nothing he can do about it.
LMFAO!