Ryan Broom

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Interview here discussing life at Cheltenham Town, his first Football League goal and how Michael Duff has already made his mark: http://bit.ly/BroomGoal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lord Elpuz
Has the potential to emulate John Finnigan. I’ve been very impressed with this young man.
vickeryc
Same. Ryan has shown so much energy and no mean levels of skill. I believe he has a very bright future. Arguably the outstanding performer of the season so far alongside Scott Flinders.
paperboy
....just another example of GJs rubbish signings :-)

yes, I like his energy so when he has games where things don't go well for him he's forgiven because he gives his all.
Shade
If he can improve his finishing and final ball then we will have a very, very good young player on our hands.
The turn between two players before he scored on Saturday was brilliant.
Nesty
paperboy wrote:....just another example of GJs rubbish signings :-)

yes, I like his energy so when he has games where things don't go well for him he's forgiven because he gives his all.
or you could say that at least GJ got ONE right!!
Robin
I reckon GJ got more right than wrong in the summer, I'll post a thread to gather opinions on all 18 of our summer signings (13 under GJ, 4 with Milton and one with Duff).