Register    Login    Search    FAQ

CTFC.com Official Site Cheltenham Town FC 500 Club

Other Useful Links:     Leo's Blog    Robins Trust    CTFC Chatter    Football Ground Guide    This is Gloucestershire    News Now    CTFC History Site

Board index » THE NEST » CTFC CHAT ONLY

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: CTFC vs MK Dons Away Saturday 6th 2018
 Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018, 09:43 

CTFC vs MK Dons Away Saturday 6th 2018

Duffo deffo has a duff squad inherited from the Jo’os! Recent posts had highlighted a toughened squad, conceding fewer goals; well, didn’t see too much of that last night. Disappointing to say the least; poor MD has his work cut out to make the silken purse me thinks. A few stood out for me though; Maddox as usual [a real gem, and do wish he would take on players in the box and shoot – he has the skill]; Varney looked industrious and potentially a good acquisition; Mullins and finally Dawson too [not many would agree..]. So on to next Saturday at MKDons. MKD are going well and would have seen how easy it is to bypass Forster, so my prediction is a 2 – 0 loss with no scorer for the Robins. Only three gained a miserly 5 points with RCS and asl leading on an equally miserable 60 points. Table to follow when my anti depression tabs kick in ;)

Top  Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » THE NEST » CTFC CHAT ONLY