Register    Login    Search    FAQ



CTFC.com Official Site Cheltenham Town FC 500 Club

Other Useful Links:     Leo's Blog    Robins Trust    CTFC Chatter    Football Ground Guide    This is Gloucestershire    News Now    CTFC History Site

Board index » THE NEST » CTFC CHAT ONLY




Author Message
 Post subject: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 10:26 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 677
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Learnt yesterday that Cheltenham Town FC have appointed Richard ‘Joycie’ Joyce as their new Media Manager.
A better than excellent appointment for Cheltenham. Joycie is an absolutely gifted communicator who will instantly become a fan’s favourite. He is extremely hard-working and knowledgeable. Almost overwhelmingly fans of FGR would have him back in the blink of an eye – he is legend.

A couple of years ago RCS made his usual disparaging remarks about anything to do with FGR and took the mickey out of Joycie’s high pitch voice as stadium announcer.
Don’t worry RCS, Joycie is aware of that and takes the mickey out of himself for it.

I also learnt that Jon Palmer is no longer Sports Editor of Gloucestershire Live although will remain as sports reporter for Cheltenham Town FC.
In his place comes Rob Isles who is well know at TNL as the former FGR sports reporter for same newspaper.
Rob will go the extra mile for a good story: on one occasion he travelled to a FGR away game in the supporter’s coach and came away with some brilliant reports.
Rob once had the misfortune to be put on the ‘naughty step’ at TNL when JP failed to fully investigate an alleged Elliott Frear transfer and printed a false report which unsettled the players. Rob took the brunt of FGR’s anger which was totally JPs fault.


Top  Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 10:40 
Online
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19162
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
I couldn’t care less about the pitch of Joyce’s voice. It is the inane and pathetic shouting and screaming I have been critical of. Regardless of pitch and tone it is a aural affront.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 12:41 
Offline

Joined: 12 Aug 2012, 17:13
Posts: 149
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Its GLOUCESTERshire OTC, please don't feed the Cheltenham delusion.

Couple of interesting appointments, and humble pie for some on here may be shortly served. You need to be careful in football, especially at a local level, where characters come and go on the merry go round so although one should always have a critical eye and voice where necessary, you should also act with respect and dignity.

Who knows, OTC may one day become a died red CTFC fan and you'll have to share the same space at WR.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 12:45 
Online
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19162
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
SHANDY VOR wrote:
Its GLOUCESTERshire OTC, please don't feed the Cheltenham delusion.

Couple of interesting appointments, and humble pie for some on here may be shortly served. You need to be careful in football, especially at a local level, where characters come and go on the merry go round so although one should always have a critical eye and voice where necessary, you should also act with respect and dignity.

Who knows, OTC may one day become a died red CTFC fan and you'll have to share the same space at WR.


He’s already been a red before he turned coat, so Gloucester probably next on his list.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 13:06 
Offline

Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 21:19
Posts: 3034
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
The Old TomCat wrote:
Learnt yesterday that Cheltenham Town FC have appointed Richard ‘Joycie’ Joyce as their new Media Manager.
A better than excellent appointment for Cheltenham. Joycie is an absolutely gifted communicator who will instantly become a fan’s favourite. He is extremely hard-working and knowledgeable. Almost overwhelmingly fans of FGR would have him back in the blink of an eye – he is legend.

A couple of years ago RCS made his usual disparaging remarks about anything to do with FGR and took the mickey out of Joycie’s high pitch voice as stadium announcer.
Don’t worry RCS, Joycie is aware of that and takes the mickey out of himself for it.

I also learnt that Jon Palmer is no longer Sports Editor of Gloucestershire Live although will remain as sports reporter for Cheltenham Town FC.
In his place comes Rob Isles who is well know at TNL as the former FGR sports reporter for same newspaper.
Rob will go the extra mile for a good story: on one occasion he travelled to a FGR away game in the supporter’s coach and came away with some brilliant reports.
Rob once had the misfortune to be put on the ‘naughty step’ at TNL when JP failed to fully investigate an alleged Elliott Frear transfer and printed a false report which unsettled the players. Rob took the brunt of FGR’s anger which was totally JPs fault.


* Absolutely 100 per cent factually correct story about Elliott Frear (since confirmed by all concerned, followed by an apology)


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 13:39 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 20 Jul 2011, 20:35
Posts: 387
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Mods, this is clearly another inflammatory posting by The Old TomCat, he is deliberately attempting to wind up Cheltenham fan posters and our local Sports Reporter, on our own Forum.

How much longer do we have to put up with his persistent attempts at gloating and ridiculously twisted interpretation of information that he clearly does not understand.

Please can we have this man banned now?


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 13:57 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 677
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Jon Palmer wrote:

* Absolutely 100 per cent factually correct story about Elliott Frear (since confirmed by all concerned, followed by an apology)


Not sure so will check this out next week.

Jon, will you and Joycie be continuing your weekly blogs?
I do listen to them.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 13:59 
Online
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19162
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
The Old TomCat wrote:
Jon Palmer wrote:

* Absolutely 100 per cent factually correct story about Elliott Frear (since confirmed by all concerned, followed by an apology)


Not sure so will check this out next week.

Jon, will you and Joycie be continuing your weekly blogs?
I do listen to them.


JP is telling you. You can be sure.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 14:02 
Offline

Joined: 06 Dec 2009, 16:48
Posts: 3095
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
The Old TomCat wrote:
Learnt yesterday that Cheltenham Town FC have appointed Richard ‘Joycie’ Joyce as their new Media Manager.
A better than excellent appointment for Cheltenham. Joycie is an absolutely gifted communicator who will instantly become a fan’s favourite. He is extremely hard-working and knowledgeable. Almost overwhelmingly fans of FGR would have him back in the blink of an eye – he is legend.

A couple of years ago RCS made his usual disparaging remarks about anything to do with FGR and took the mickey out of Joycie’s high pitch voice as stadium announcer.
Don’t worry RCS, Joycie is aware of that and takes the mickey out of himself for it.

I also learnt that Jon Palmer is no longer Sports Editor of Gloucestershire Live although will remain as sports reporter for Cheltenham Town FC.
In his place comes Rob Isles who is well know at TNL as the former FGR sports reporter for same newspaper.
Rob will go the extra mile for a good story: on one occasion he travelled to a FGR away game in the supporter’s coach and came away with some brilliant reports.
Rob once had the misfortune to be put on the ‘naughty step’ at TNL when JP failed to fully investigate an alleged Elliott Frear transfer and printed a false report which unsettled the players. Rob took the brunt of FGR’s anger which was totally JPs fault.


If Richard is our new media man then that’s an excellent appointment. He gave FGR excellent coverage and knows his football. Also gives football across the county great exposure alongside JP


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 17:23 
Offline

Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 00:57
Posts: 24
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Old tom cats should be nurtured otherwise they just pi55 everywhere.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 17:30 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 677
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
steveinblack wrote:
Old tom cats should be nurtured otherwise they just pi55 everywhere.


That's a good one. Made me smile. :D


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 17:34 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 10:37
Posts: 4309
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times
steveinblack wrote:
Old tom cats should be nurtured otherwise they just pi55 everywhere.


What, like petted and encouraged to greater things?


(Damn You, Autocorrect, eh?!)


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 18:07 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jan 2018, 09:08
Posts: 557
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
The Old TomCat wrote:
Jon Palmer wrote:

* Absolutely 100 per cent factually correct story about Elliott Frear (since confirmed by all concerned, followed by an apology)


Not sure so will check this out next week.

Jon, will you and Joycie be continuing your weekly blogs?
I do listen to them.


I am presuming you once again rang the lady in the office, who could niether confirm or deny so you thought .... hey ho why not


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 19:52 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 677
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Ihearye wrote:

I am presuming you once again rang the lady in the office, who could niether confirm or deny so you thought .... hey ho why not


Presumably you refer to the posts concerning Dale Vince that allegedly had at one time discussions to invest in Cheltenham Town FC.
I did better than you suggest and spoke to DV and he categorically denied any such conversation has ever taken place.
I suspect Cheltenham chairman Paul Baker was wishful thinking to himself what he would do if DV did make an offer to buy into CTFC and that was corrupted into what people thought was an actual bid.
DV will confirm truth in what I write.

Why I am sceptical that FGR may have apologised to JP is because they were angry and I’ve heard nothing otherwise. I do know that the new media team have tried to build up a rapport with Gloucestershire Live and they may have apologised. But they were not with FGR at time of incident.
At that time JP was a Cheltenham reporter and Rob Isles was reporter at FGR when JP wrote up a report concerning FGR player Frear without informing Rob or checking it out with FGR. Whether it was true [as JP claims] or not [as FGR claim] matters not, that article was unprofessional. JP should have handed it over to Rob who would have checked it out with FGR for veracity.
As a consequence of JP s actions Rob was forced to undergo the humiliation of sitting on a naughty step for something he had nothing to do with.
Rob will confirm what I say is accurate.

BTW Rob is a Cheltenham fan.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 19:54 
Offline

Joined: 12 Sep 2018, 08:08
Posts: 43
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Oh here we go. Ramping up the rhetoric so the hooligans who wrought destruction on fair-Cheltenham can have an excuse once again. The level of vandalism, thuggery and (if I may be so vulgar) DOWN RIGHT TOMFOOLERY is only being encouraged by apologists like OTC.

I cannot travel in any good conscience to Nailsworth amongst the level of threat that he and his type whip up. A cauldron of noise that is barely recognisable outside of the confines of their own heads. Football passion that only the chieftan of football passion can invoke - Dale Vince. With his pedigree and commitment to the cause none of the rest of us - Cheltenhamshire, Gardiners-Gloucester or Griggs-Diamonds - can hope to survive.

I hope that both robinsnest and FRG's-various-forums ban this wanton violence-baiting. He's an old hand and will hype this up. Maybe he himself was on the receiving end of a kicking from the notorious "FGR-Casuals" when he used to support CTFC? ITs too much, I won't sleep tonight ;)

(Still willing to buy you a pint before OR after the game OTC if you will show your face. Never have yet :?: )


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 20:01 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 10:37
Posts: 4309
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times
I phoned Putin. He said Russia had nothing to do with the Salisbury incident nor any cyber attacks. So let that be an end to the matter.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 20:04 
Offline

Joined: 12 Sep 2018, 08:08
Posts: 43
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
I just had a word with Adolf's mum. She said he had nothing to do with it, although he could be a very naughty boy. Finished now, nobody else mention it


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 20:07 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 677
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Ben3 wrote:
Oh here we go. Ramping up the rhetoric so the hooligans who wrought destruction on fair-Cheltenham can have an excuse once again. The level of vandalism, thuggery and (if I may be so vulgar) DOWN RIGHT TOMFOOLERY is only being encouraged by apologists like OTC.

I cannot travel in any good conscience to Nailsworth amongst the level of threat that he and his type whip up. A cauldron of noise that is barely recognisable outside of the confines of their own heads. Football passion that only the chieftan of football passion can invoke - Dale Vince. With his pedigree and commitment to the cause none of the rest of us - Cheltenhamshire, Gardiners-Gloucester or Griggs-Diamonds - can hope to survive.

I hope that both robinsnest and FRG's-various-forums ban this wanton violence-baiting. He's an old hand and will hype this up. Maybe he himself was on the receiving end of a kicking from the notorious "FGR-Casuals" when he used to support CTFC? ITs too much, I won't sleep tonight ;)


(Still willing to buy you a pint before OR after the game OTC if you will show your face. Never have yet :?: )


RCS claiming I've ever been a Cheltenham supporter is pure mischief making on his part - not true.
I used to watch Cheltenham as a football supporter as I did at home games for Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham, Southampton, Aldershot, Egham Town. I did support the mighty Arsenal before moving to Stroud.

I will be very happy to accept a drink with you at TNL before ElGlosico in two weeks time. I'm not difficult to miss, my avatar was posted on this forum by another.
See you then.


Last edited by The Old TomCat on 07 Oct 2018, 20:14, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 20:56 
Offline

Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 00:57
Posts: 24
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Sorry I can't spell neutered. I should just have said cut his balls off.
Oh and old Tom cats are smelly and scabby.
Don't ban him as he'll see it as a victory.
Hopefully bragging rights will be restored to us in a fortnight (big hope though).


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 21:19 
Offline

Joined: 12 Sep 2018, 08:08
Posts: 43
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Just a quick reply for admin , as to why I can’t post again

OTC replied to one of my messages. Both winding each other up, he didn’t say anything derogatory or that I’d take exception to.

Unfortunately it appeared under my ‘quote’

Thats a real problem where one person can ‘quote’ someone else, even when they didn’t say it!

Luckily OTC didn’t say anything bad (I think he accidentally typed his reply and it came up as if I had said it under ‘quotes’).


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 22:31 
Online
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19162
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
asl wrote:
I phoned Putin. He said Russia had nothing to do with the Salisbury incident nor any cyber attacks. So let that be an end to the matter.


A one of special of the ‘Unbelievable Truth’, Putin vs Vince, both trying to sneak a few truths past OTC would be good radio.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 22:36 
Offline

Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 00:57
Posts: 24
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Plus they like to lick their bums and genitals and the space where they're balls once were. I know cause I've got one right in front of me doing the exact same thing. If he carries on, I'm sending him down to Nailsworth!
Ps I'm talking about cats, nothing offensive.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018, 22:58 
Online
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19162
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
steveinblack wrote:
Plus they like to lick their bums and genitals and the space where they're balls once were. I know cause I've got one right in front of me doing the exact same thing. If he carries on, I'm sending him down to Nailsworth!
Ps I'm talking about cats, nothing offensive.


I thought it was about OTC speaking to DV, so thanks for clarification.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 08 Oct 2018, 13:49 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 677
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Ben3 wrote:
Just a quick reply for admin , as to why I can’t post again

OTC replied to one of my messages. Both winding each other up, he didn’t say anything derogatory or that I’d take exception to.

Unfortunately it appeared under my ‘quote’

Thats a real problem where one person can ‘quote’ someone else, even when they didn’t say it!

Luckily OTC didn’t say anything bad (I think he accidentally typed his reply and it came up as if I had said it under ‘quotes’).

My apologies.
Whatever I did was unintentional.
Do continue posting, other seem to enjoy the debate.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 08 Oct 2018, 13:50 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 677
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
steveinblack wrote:
Sorry I can't spell neutered. I should just have said cut his balls off.
Oh and old Tom cats are smelly and scabby.
Don't ban him as he'll see it as a victory.
Hopefully bragging rights will be restored to us in a fortnight (big hope though).

:lol:


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 08 Oct 2018, 14:07 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 677
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
asl wrote:
I phoned Putin. He said Russia had nothing to do with the Salisbury incident nor any cyber attacks. So let that be an end to the matter.

Now now, tut tut.
Expected better off you. :D
If you check out Ihearye's post he writes:
"I am presuming you once again rang the lady in the office, who could niether confirm or deny so you thought .... hey ho why not"
which is a challenge for me to fully substantiate what I posted. And this I did.
I added names as Ihearye has kinda suggested.

BTW I am extremely grateful to Ihearye for his post. It opened the door for me to put the record straight and clear up any misunderstandings by some on this site that Dale Vince has ever been interested in buying into Cheltenham Town FC. He has not.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 08 Oct 2018, 20:01 
Offline

Joined: 19 May 2015, 19:31
Posts: 608
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
The Old TomCat wrote:

BTW I am extremely grateful to Ihearye for his post. It opened the door for me to put the record straight and clear up any misunderstandings by some on this site that Dale Vince has ever been interested in buying into Cheltenham Town FC. He has not.


Fake news alert


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 08 Oct 2018, 20:04 
Online
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 19162
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
The Old TomCat wrote:
asl wrote:
I phoned Putin. He said Russia had nothing to do with the Salisbury incident nor any cyber attacks. So let that be an end to the matter.

Now now, tut tut.
Expected better off you. :D
If you check out Ihearye's post he writes:
"I am presuming you once again rang the lady in the office, who could niether confirm or deny so you thought .... hey ho why not"
which is a challenge for me to fully substantiate what I posted. And this I did.
I added names as Ihearye has kinda suggested.

BTW I am extremely grateful to Ihearye for his post. It opened the door for me to put the record straight and clear up any misunderstandings by some on this site that Dale Vince has ever been interested in buying into Cheltenham Town FC. He has not.


That is false. Whether you believe it or are deliberately lying makes no difference - it is incorrect.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018, 11:56 
Offline

Joined: 23 Dec 2009, 02:56
Posts: 4356
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 3 times
The Old TomCat wrote:
asl wrote:
I phoned Putin. He said Russia had nothing to do with the Salisbury incident nor any cyber attacks. So let that be an end to the matter.

Now now, tut tut.
Expected better off you. :D
If you check out Ihearye's post he writes:
"I am presuming you once again rang the lady in the office, who could niether confirm or deny so you thought .... hey ho why not"
which is a challenge for me to fully substantiate what I posted. And this I did.
I added names as Ihearye has kinda suggested.

BTW I am extremely grateful to Ihearye for his post. It opened the door for me to put the record straight and clear up any misunderstandings by some on this site that Dale Vince has ever been interested in buying into Cheltenham Town FC. He has not.


Old Turncoat lying again... tick tock tick.....


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018, 16:08 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 20 Jul 2011, 20:35
Posts: 387
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Ralph wrote:
The Old TomCat wrote:
asl wrote:
I phoned Putin. He said Russia had nothing to do with the Salisbury incident nor any cyber attacks. So let that be an end to the matter.

Now now, tut tut.
Expected better off you. :D
If you check out Ihearye's post he writes:
"I am presuming you once again rang the lady in the office, who could niether confirm or deny so you thought .... hey ho why not"
which is a challenge for me to fully substantiate what I posted. And this I did.
I added names as Ihearye has kinda suggested.

BTW I am extremely grateful to Ihearye for his post. It opened the door for me to put the record straight and clear up any misunderstandings by some on this site that Dale Vince has ever been interested in buying into Cheltenham Town FC. He has not.


Old Turncoat lying again... tick tock tick.....


Please, take OldTomCat off our Forum. It is difficult to understand whether he absolutely believes what he writes, whether he believes what he wants to hear from his ill-informed sources, or whether some external forces at FGR are deliberately controlling him to try and wind us up.

There is sufficient evidence on the FGR Forum that he is actively encouraged by their members when he’s bragging about how he “runs rings” around us, but whichever way you look at it, he’s a menace as he is constantly antagonising us with his over-zealous mission to portray FGR’s propaganda as fact. Get rid. Thank you.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018, 17:17 
Offline

Joined: 28 Dec 2009, 21:36
Posts: 1785
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Oh come on, My Lord. He's quite entertaining, a bit of an idiot and clearly willing to make a tit of himself, but entertaining and generally harmless nonetheless (especially taking his idiocy into account). In the interests of both freedom of speech and entertainment, shouldn't we let him stay?


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018, 18:47 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 23 Jan 2012, 19:55
Posts: 890
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
let him stay


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018, 01:03 
Offline

Joined: 27 Dec 2015, 15:19
Posts: 935
Location: Stroud District
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Agree with letting him stay


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018, 07:38 
Offline

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 10:11
Posts: 1422
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
longmover wrote:
let him stay

I don`t understand why he has this need to engage with Ctfc.fans on here,it`s an obsession with him. I could understand anyone checking out our official site,to find out what`s happening but not here it`s a fans forum after all.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: Big changes in Cheltenhamshire
 Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018, 08:52 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 10:37
Posts: 4309
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times
everyman wrote:
I don`t understand why he has this need to engage with Ctfc.fans on here,it`s an obsession with him.


In all fairness, you could easily argue that it's the other way round... Many posts are created with the deliberate intention of goading him into engaging (not that he needs a lot of encouraging) and there are certainly several on here with an FGR obsession.


Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
 Page 1 of 2 [ 51 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next




Board index » THE NEST » CTFC CHAT ONLY


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Robin and 21 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: