CTFC vs Mansfield Town Saturday 3rd November 2018

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

theidlerich
CTFC vs Mansfield Town Saturday 3rd November 2018

Miserable, dire, slowly losing the will to live and that’s just the lukewarm chips and even cooler ‘hot’ chocolate; sort of sums up the afternoon at the Johnny ‘stumbling towards oblivion’ stadium. Feel sorry for RCS attending all the way from some serious distance up North [presumably to avoid the snow], but finding it even worse in our warmer southern climes! I’ll avoid comments on the game until I’ve warmed up, but seriously wonder if Big Nige is colour blind or long overdue a visit to Specsavers…… . Dismissing the silly game Tuesday and on to next Saturday – will we improve; suggest not until we offload half this squad. Very few points earned over the last two games; we are way too optimistic!

So next Saturday when we entertain Mansfield town regretfully I am unable to see any improvement so a loss 0-2 with no scorer.

If there are any latecomers out there suffering as we are, do join in and I’ll allow double points for ‘newcomers’ for the next three games – wow – an offer not to be refused!