People say our ticket office opening hours are bad...

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

everyman
I suggest that the best way to react to OTC is to totally ignore anything he posts,he is desperate to find someone to engage with even in a negative way.He will soon stop his diatribe when no one reacts to his feeble attempts to be accepted in normal society.
The Old TomCat
plymrob wrote:Arseholes - all.

Come on you mods...
Plymrob,
I can understand why you, andgarod and Sprout are upset and that's because I’ve just secured the greatest coup in Robin’s Nest history inflicting upon my detractors their biggest reversal yet.
Any defeat hurts so I can understand why you guys are hurting.
I have tried not to be repetitious but it is difficult to do so when Sprout uses exact same argument to make same point. He should give it a rest.
Andgarod makes the point that I am writing on the Nest and it is something I’m well aware of. I have never disrespected CTFC but only those like andgarod who call me a pillock. That is why I was delighted writing up GOTCHA.
On another thread RCS has offered me a bet on the various fortunes of our clubs. Basically he wants to tie my hands while he slags off FGR and then uses the bet to claim I am out of order if I reply. I note that since offering that bet RCS has opened yet another FGR thread.
So I will make alternative offer to everybody on TRN and that is this forum never discusses FGR but uses a general fans forum to vent their frustrations such as ‘One footballforum’
http://www.onefootballforum.co.uk/index ... unkley.11/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If my offer is accepted I would also join. It would save everybody getting wound up because this forum is for CTFC and should not be sabotaged by RCS and others towards FGR.
Huw Jarse
I'm a very long term reader but new (re-) contributor.

Mods please move this to 'other footy', it's more appropriate there, and ongoing points scoring can continue there....

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
andgarod
Old turncoat
that is the best ide
no more FGR on here and no you
so until then you are now on ignore
Sprout Picker
The Old TomCat wrote:

Come on you mods...
Plymrob,
I can understand why you, andgarod and Sprout are upset and that's because I’ve just secured the greatest coup in Robin’s Nest history inflicting upon my detractors their biggest reversal yet.
I have tried not to be repetitious but it is difficult to do so when Sprout uses exact same argument to make same point. He should give it a rest.
Andgarod makes the point that I am writing on the Nest and it is something I’m well aware of. I have never disrespected CTFC but only those like andgarod who call me a pillock. That is why I was delighted writing up GOTCHA.
On another thread RCS has offered me a bet on the various fortunes of our clubs. Basically he wants to tie my hands while he slags off FGR and then uses the bet to claim I am out of order if I reply. I note that since offering that bet RCS has opened yet another FGR thread.
So I will make alternative offer to everybody on TRN and that is this forum never discusses FGR but uses a general fans forum to vent their frustrations such as ‘One footballforum’
http://www.onefootballforum.co.uk/index ... unkley.11/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If my offer is accepted I would also join. It would save everybody getting wound up because this forum is for CTFC and should not be sabotaged by RCS and others towards FGR.
:lol:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
The Old TomCat wrote:

Come on you mods...
Plymrob,
Any other club you want to ban us talking about? You’re stance is like a reverse Brexit. You want to join our forum but only on your terms and discussing what you want us to.

No chance. The rules of the CTFC Only section allow for discussion of all current League Two teams (see thread on Swindon for e.g) and CTFC match opponents. Any other teams can be discussed in the Other Footy section.

It is your problem if you cannot read our forum without the urge to argue and insult, not yours. Most of what we post is comment on news stories and reported events. Very little slagging off for the sake of it - just critique of goings on. You may wish you could censor the news, but you can’t.

I assume you are too scared to take the bet offered?
asl
This isn't 'discussion' - it's just playground insults.