"We're now looking up rather than down in League Two...(Q&A)

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Vital Lincoln City
"We're now looking up rather than down in League Two for the first time since 2013.":
https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/wer ... ince-2013/
Si Robin
Just off the top of my head - is it Big Bazza Hayles?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
This thread is about the current team and the potential to look up in L2. If you want to talk about past players and Barry Hayles then please start another thread.
Ihearye
Or at the very least, contrive to make it about the brand FGR
Robin
Jamie Cureton?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
G G T T H wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:This thread is about the current team and the potential to look up in L2. If you want to talk about past players and Barry Hayles then please start another thread.

CTFC CHAT ONLY
Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 2, ex players & Managers

What is wrong with posting in this thread ? In the survey there was a mention of Duffys achievement, the other player in question was an ex player also, it is merely a little bit of fun, a concept that a lot of us actually enjoy
Ask Little Mo and Ralph; I am only repeating the orders from them in the Macclesfield thread.
Ralph
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
G G T T H wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:This thread is about the current team and the potential to look up in L2. If you want to talk about past players and Barry Hayles then please start another thread.

CTFC CHAT ONLY
Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 2, ex players & Managers

What is wrong with posting in this thread ? In the survey there was a mention of Duffys achievement, the other player in question was an ex player also, it is merely a little bit of fun, a concept that a lot of us actually enjoy
Ask Little Mo and Ralph; I am only repeating the orders from them in the Macclesfield thread.
No you're being a spoilt little child RCS. There's two ways this can go. Behave or the other option that has happened to you before. Right now you are spamming the forum and that is against forum rules
asl
Isn't that more than 3 posts today, already, RCS...?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl wrote:Isn't that more than 3 posts today, already, RCS...?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Yup. But the challenge is over a year isn’t it.

Anyway, enough about me. You are going off topic. Start a new thread.
Horteng
Vital Lincoln City wrote:"We're now looking up rather than down in League Two for the first time since 2013.":
https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/wer ... ince-2013/
Why are you worried where the Mo Eisa money’s gone?
Shade
I don't recall them saying they're worried about it.