Notts County v Cheltenham Town

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Alf
Great result. Well done Michael and the lads. You can only beat what’s put in front of you. The second goal from the set piece was a treat.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Ben3 wrote:6-2, 2-2, 0-0, 2-0, 3-0

Keep it going lads!

Don’t worry about FGR, they’re a poor side, I said it when we played them. Any side builds itself round Winnie won’t be a good one at this level

I’m spending malabus’ money already :lol:
Reports from FGR fans is that the sprout Winchester was playing right back today, and caught out of position for the goal. A combination of being coached by Cooper and too many fish and chip takeaways taking its toll on CW perhaps.
Ben3
What’s this? Winnie playing right back and caught out for the goal??? I’ve never heard such a thing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Isn’t it odd that this world beating central midfielder has ended up playing right back for two struggling teams in league two?? Perhaps Ben3 was right all along and he was massively over rated?

Poor man’s bob bloomer. If they keep in him the side they’ll finish below us
everyman
Robin wrote:
Ben3 wrote:No robin. We treat them as games we lost in (even though we won). :roll:
Do we count Mangotsfield as well then? Let's be realistic and count proper first team games please.
I hope you are still sniping at M.Duff when he keeps us in the league,then you will be as consistent as him ?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Robin wrote:
Ben3 wrote:No robin. We treat them as games we lost in (even though we won). :roll:
Do we count Mangotsfield as well then? Let's be realistic and count proper first team games please.
I ask again Robin. I assume you will be boycotting Wembley should we get there?
Robin
To be honest I'd probably go. It's a tournament I used to want us to win back in the old league one days but since we now have the premiership youth teams in it's degraded a lot so I skip the games.
Ihearye
decided to go and watch ireland v NZ but so happyto se rhis score well played lads
Horteng
Great result. Pleased for Michael and the players.... and the travelling fans of course.

Onwards and upwards now
heedrobin
BUZZED! :D
horlickfanclub
I think the Manager explained the value of The Checkatrade Robin. Those that attended could also see the value in gaining consistency. You ,as usual, knock it and ignore the £20,000 . Maybe you are wealthy and that is small change to you but please don't call for new players in January and dismiss the income generated by the Trophy. There is nothing wrong with Noddy.
Shade
To be honest, from this point onwards the Checkatrade reverts to the old format so it's basically the old tournament.