Cooper to fans: “If you don’t like it don’t bother coming”

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Cooper’s message to FGR fans following their latest turgid performance:

https://www.stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk/ ... be-defeat/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Such a contrast to what Duff says about being grateful for the fans sticking by the club and the need for the players to play better for the fans.
Artemis
Remember, Vince's business plan for the Ecotricity sports and marketing department doesn't need supporters. It just needs consumers for Ecotricity.
Shade
So, basically, manager with the charisma of a rusty paperclip gets pissed off with fans annoyed that he doesn't have a plan B.
paperboy
Shade wrote:So, basically, manager with the charisma of a rusty paperclip gets pissed off with fans annoyed that he doesn't have a plan B.
Couldn't believe it when I heard him say that in the post match interview.
Vince was probably in the throng moaning at him.

I think he got the job because he is a plank and so Vince saw that he would be eco-friendly.
King giraffe iii
paperboy wrote:
Shade wrote:So, basically, manager with the charisma of a rusty paperclip gets pissed off with fans annoyed that he doesn't have a plan B.

I think he got the job because he is a plank and so Vince saw that he would be eco-friendly.
He's surprisingly sensitive for someone who has been around the game so long. The criticism isn't even abuse.

Rumour is that Eissa is on his way to Nailsworth on loan in January.
Lord Elpuz
King giraffe iii wrote:
paperboy wrote:

He's surprisingly sensitive for someone who has been around the game so long. The criticism isn't even abuse.

Rumour is that Eissa is on his way to Nailsworth on loan in January.
Eisa to FGR is an interesting proposition. Certainly won’t be popular with the CTFC fans, but one wonders whether this is some form of “revenge” by the parent club for the way a former manager/family member was treated by CTFC? Without wishing to sound locally antagonistic, if Eisa is not getting games in the Championship, he shouldn’t drop any lower than League 1 if he desires a career in the top flight. Dropping to League 2 could end his chances of that ever happening.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Duku to score more L2 goals than Eisa during second half of the season.
Shade
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Duku to score more L2 goals than Eisa during second half of the season.
Who for? :P
I can see Barnet keeping Duku and hoping they get a run at the play-offs, hoping they and him will be back in L2 next season.