Andy Wilcox interview

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Can be read here: http://bit.ly/AndyWilcox" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
So sounds like the Eisa money is in instalments and we aren’t spending future instalments before we receive it, which is good.
Si Robin
I agree completely, we are one of a very small minority of teams not to have gone into administration following the ITV Digital collapse because we didn't spend the money in the ludicrous contracts before we received it. It appears that stance has been maintained pretty much since (Allen's tenure aside).
horlickfanclub
Hefty loans cleared so we are not beholden to past Directors too.
Robin
I was told last night that Paul Baker received six figure payment from the Eisa sale in relation to a loan repayment, not saying it's 100% accurate but would explain where a chunk of the money has gone if it is.
Johnsons Red Army
Robin wrote:I was told last night that Paul Baker received six figure payment from the Eisa sale in relation to a loan repayment, not saying it's 100% accurate but would explain where a chunk of the money has gone if it is.
Maybe you can ask OTC to ask PB to clarify this in his next letter?

(Sorry OTC, couldn't resist :lol: !)
asl
Robin wrote:I was told last night that Paul Baker received six figure payment from the Eisa sale in relation to a loan repayment, not saying it's 100% accurate but would explain where a chunk of the money has gone if it is.
You mean PB received money that he was owed by CTFC that they were able to pay because Eisa had been sold and so they had some cash available to make the repayment?

Just in case anyone misinterprets what you said as "PB personally benefited from the sale of Eisa"...
Robin
Yes ASL that is exactly what seems to be the case.