Robins Trust Matchday Draw returns this weekend

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Dave Beesley
The Robins Trust's new "1 to 100" draw debuts this coming weekend.
Look out for ticket sellers in the Car Park, Bar and Colin Farmer stand from 1:45.

£1 a go, with a chance to win a guaranteed £100

Draw will be made at half time, and also announced on social media

(We are always on the lookout for sellers, please contact me on fed@robinstrust.org if you can help)
Johnsons Red Army
What was the winning number, please?
everyman
I believe M.Dunning has the winning tick.but he couldn`t find anyone after the game to confirm this ?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
everyman wrote:I believe M.Dunning has the winning tick.but he couldn`t find anyone after the game to confirm this ?
Do you have to give your name when buying a ticket now, or do you know Mr Dunning personally?
leohoenig
The winning number was 00008.
I cannot tell you who won, but it may have been someone buying a ticket at the Kemble.
Johnsons Red Army
Thanks (not me!).
Dave Beesley
leohoenig wrote:The winning number was 00008.
I cannot tell you who won, but it may have been someone buying a ticket at the Kemble.
Thanks Leo.
Yes, somebody did attempt to get hold of us via our Chairman James Young who was in the bar. But due to a breakdown in communication, we hadn't coordinated correctly to make sure the money was available (I couldn't stay as I had my three year old daughter in tow and had to take her home for dinner and bed, and wasn't aware James was still around). The winner told us they were happy to receive it at the next home game.