Youngster loaned out

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
To Worcester City: http://bit.ly/BasfordLoan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shade
Interesting. His name has suddenly started popping up a lot. Interview last week, and the bench on Tuesday and now loaned out.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Duff knows what is best for the youngsters and can spot potential I am sure given his role at Burnley.

It’s to help players like this develop, as well as the club in general, that some stability is required in playing, coaching and management staff for a couple of years. Build.
Shade
Just pointing out that just over a week ago I'd never heard of him, and now all of a sudden he's made the first team squad and been loaned out for regular football. It's like he's suddenly become good out of nowhere (which I'm sure isn't the case).
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:Just pointing out that just over a week ago I'd never heard of him, and now all of a sudden he's made the first team squad and been loaned out for regular football. It's like he's suddenly become good out of nowhere (which I'm sure isn't the case).
Indeed. I think Duff must have spotted him or helped him.