CTFC vs Grimsby Town Home 8th Dec 2018 As they say – we can

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

theidlerich
CTFC vs Grimsby Town Home 8th Dec 2018

As they say – we can now concentrate on the League and avoiding the perils of relegation. The commentary I listened too [about 40%] was very much Ac St orientated, so little gained on the skills and prowess of our team! But Addai seemingly scoring out of no-where. Most scored as we pragmatically predicted a home win, so down to guessing the score earned me that extra 5. If we play as well as we did first half the other week we ought to beat Grimsby, but we do seem to be horribly inconsistent yet again. So I’m going for a hopeful draw 1-1 with Varney to score.
Shade
Unfortunately, Grimsby seem to have hit form over the last month and improving. Previously the lowest scorers in the division, they beat Crawley 1-0, drew 2-2 at Northampton, hammered 5 past Tranmere in their last league game and then beat draw masters Chesterfield 2-0 away in the cup. Hopefully, our bitches won't get any ideas after finally beating us at WR last season, and it will be a routine 3 points for us versus the mariners.