Michael Duff after the 3-1 defeat at Accrington

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Full interview here: http://bit.ly/DuffAfterAccrington" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
everyman
I am fed up with CTFC.being such an uninspiring and unfashionable football club,please Mr.Duff and the board do something to improve our prospects or we will find ourselves back in non league( where we probably belong ).I will still remain a loyal fan ,but it really isn`t much fun to watch the club struggle to impress in the EFL.
longmover
everyman wrote:I am fed up with CTFC.being such an uninspiring and unfashionable football club,please Mr.Duff and the board do something to improve our prospects or we will find ourselves back in non league( where we probably belong ).I will still remain a loyal fan ,but it really isn`t much fun to watch the club struggle to impress in the EFL.
consistency is the key, how we can go from a team that run Newport ragged at home to a dull, lifeless and pathetic displays against Bury and Stanley???

Why didn't we throw the kitchen sink at Stanley from the off? it's a free hit, nothing to lose, we seem to show teams too much respect, we didn't show Newport any respect, where's the consistency?
Fuller
longmover wrote:
everyman wrote:I am fed up with CTFC.being such an uninspiring and unfashionable football club,please Mr.Duff and the board do something to improve our prospects or we will find ourselves back in non league( where we probably belong ).I will still remain a loyal fan ,but it really isn`t much fun to watch the club struggle to impress in the EFL.
consistency is the key, how we can go from a team that run Newport ragged at home to a dull, lifeless and pathetic displays against Bury and Stanley???

Why didn't we throw the kitchen sink at Stanley from the off? it's a free hit, nothing to lose, we seem to show teams too much respect, we didn't show Newport any respect, where's the consistency?

Hopefully Mike Duff will sort it out. Otherwise I fear NL here we come again.

Another big week coming up. Two wins please lads.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
longmover wrote:

The difference between going out looking to win and going out looking not to get beat. If you play for a draw, you’ll deservedly lose. We need to go out on the front foot and try to win games from the off, not try and hold on as long as possible before nicking it.