Quiet on the nest

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Ben3
Quiet on here when we have a good run, isn’t it?

It’s been a feature for years, lose next week and they’ll all be back :shock:
Robin
Given our recent crowds I'd say it's general apathy with the s#!t football and results over the past year.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Not much to talk about. A squad which was written off is turning out to be ok. But everyone still unsure how good they can be or what January holds.
Jerry St Clair
One of the universal truths of being a football supporter is that we're happiest when we're moaning. Always has been, always will be.

Message boards will always light up after an abysmal thrashing at home in a way they won't after a slow and steady upturn in fortunes. No point being smug about it.
everyman
Jerry St Clair wrote:One of the universal truths of being a football supporter is that we're happiest when we're moaning. Always has been, always will be.

Message boards will always light up after an abysmal thrashing at home in a way they won't after a slow and steady upturn in fortunes. No point being smug about it.
Unfortunately it`s easier to find fault with players at this level and some people love to show their knowledge of the game ?,by highlighting this !
Nesty
I thought it was quiet - its easy to come to the conclusion that people are never happier than when they are moaning. Look at Tripadvisor how many people leave positive feedback when they have just had a good meal at a pub or restaurant yet we all reach for the keyboard when we have a c!#p meal.
Ihearye
Makes you wonder how any rating gets beyond 2.5 then!
Think Robin is near the mark. The fall in activity seems to have mirrored the decline in gate numbers. It may be bringing us to the happy place where people are only commenting on matches they actually attend?
Shade
I would have been on on Saturday, but I can't access the site on my phone again...