McCoulsky signs!

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
For Forest Green.

https://www.stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk/ ... stol-city/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kiaora84
Wait so they haven’t signed either Jermaine Defoe or Mo Eisa?! I thought they were done deals :lol:
King giraffe iii
That's a signing I'm content with.
King giraffe iii
kiaora84 wrote:Wait so they haven’t signed either Jermaine Defoe or Mo Eisa?! I thought they were done deals :lol:
Maybe in your head.
Robin
Well OTC got the club and the skin colour of the player correct so he's sort of on the money;-)
kiaora84
King giraffe iii wrote:That's a signing I'm content with.
Not in my head, from the words of your fans on Twitter. Eisa May as well of got a half season ticket if he attended the NL as much as claimed.

Potentially a very good signing though especially if he can live up to his potential. I would say fits in your team very well.
asl
kiaora84 wrote:Eisa May as well of got a half season ticket if he attended the NL as much as claimed.
This on thread about McCoulsky who some on this forum had signed, sealed and delivered to CTFC back in August... "He's our primary striker" and "who will play alongside him", are two memorable quotes, iirc. Now this same forum has the audacity to take the p1ss about another club doing the same thing...
kiaora84
asl wrote:
kiaora84 wrote:Eisa May as well of got a half season ticket if he attended the NL as much as claimed.
This on thread about McCoulsky who some on this forum had signed, sealed and delivered to CTFC back in August... "He's our primary striker" and "who will play alongside him", are two memorable quotes, iirc. Now this same forum has the audacity to take the p1ss about another club doing the same thing...
But not posted by me so I don’t really see what your issue is?
Ihearye
and so the infatuation continues! We even creating threads on their signings now ???? God save us
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Ihearye wrote:and so the infatuation continues! We even creating threads on their signings now ???? God save us
FGR irrelevant; I would have posted whoever McCoulsky signed for. As ASL indicates, this post was to troll Robin who even selected McCoulsky as a CTFC goal scorer for a game in the prediction so convinced was he that was signing.

Like “early next week” and Ashley Grimes Q&A, I suspect we will see posts about McCoulsky every window as an RNF tradition now.
asl
I'm intending voting for him as Player of the Season...