Nigel Atangana

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Fuller
Out for six months. Just heard on BBC Radio Glos.

Best wishes Nigel, you will be a big loss for the rest of the season.
Robin
Potentially jeopardises his future with the club given he's out of contract. I hope we look after him and hope he's given a chance in pre-season.

In the meantime we absolutely must add a central midfielder now in this window.
Ben3
Terrible news, gutted for him
Si Robin
Robin wrote:Potentially jeopardises his future with the club given he's out of contract. I hope we look after him and hope he's given a chance in pre-season.

In the meantime we absolutely must add a central midfielder now in this window.
Fully agree with this.

I slated him at the start of the season, but he has been fantastic during this good run of form.

All the best Nige and I hope to see you back in a Robins shirt in the summer.
drgm
Great central midfielder these last few months. Big loss
Lord Elpuz
On his day, one of the best midfielders in League 2. Losing Nigel at this stage of the season is almost unpalatable - only salvaged by the fact that the transfer/loan window is open. It would have been a disaster if this had happened after the window closed. Big loss. Hope we look after him after his contract expires and that he gets offered new terms. Get fit again quickly, Nigel.
Shade
I know this sounds like c!#p but I was just thinking over the Christmas period that he'd gone quite a while without an injury. Remember last season and he could barely string 2 games together without picking up a niggle and being out for another 3 or 4, and how I'd seen similar about him from previous clubs. Unfortunately I also thought he was due another one, but didn't think it would be so serious.

Here's hoping he's fit in time for a full pre-season and he can get himself back to this recent form.
Andy
So it’s your fault Shade. :lol: :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk