Tuesdays game

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

little mo
Is it available on I-follow ?
Johnsons Red Army
https://www.ctfc.com/ifollow/subscribe/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not according to that page.

Next match 05 Feb 2019 19:45 (UK)
Cheltenham Town v Yeovil Town

There is not a match pass available for this match.
Robin
Important game given a win sees us move up to 17th and eight points clear of relegation with a game in hand. No doubt Yeovil will be fighting for their lives but a real chance for us to realistically start focusing on improving upon last seasons finishing position.
Johnsons Red Army
https://www.ctfc.com/ifollow/subscribe/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CTFC website has now been updated to indicate it will be available for £10.
little mo
Thanks JRA, you just made my day. No way could I make it to Chelt tonight but now I can watch it anyway. COYR.
Red Duke
Just checked and the view option is not showing, only the listen live now.
little mo
Red Duke wrote:Just checked and the view option is not showing, only the listen live now.
Same here RD, is the club losing money over this.
Red Duke
little mo wrote:
Red Duke wrote:Just checked and the view option is not showing, only the listen live now.
Same here RD, is the club losing money over this.
I am pleased it is not just me!
little mo
My son couldn't get on either, he has just messaged me to say it's only available to international customers now. Yet another shambles .
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
little mo wrote:My son couldn't get on either, he has just messaged me to say it's only available to international customers now. Yet another shambles .
That happened the other week for me. On the iPad app it said available but when clicking through to the website to buy the pass it said not available.

Have iFollow stopped paying for the rights to stream in the UK or something?
Si Robin
I suspect it's more to do with the fact that this is a rearranged game - initially it was meant to be on a Saturday when it wouldn't have been available.
Robin
I know two people who stayed at home tonight and watched on ifollow instead so it was definitely shown.
Benctfc
It definitely wasn't shown only option available was live commentary. Like Si said it was probably due to it being a rearranged fixture rather than a scheduled midweek one.
Robin
I've seen social media (snapchat) of one of them watching the game and enjoying a beer so it 100% was shown unless they some how managed con me.

Edit: I guess they used a VPN to watch the match on I-Follow because they are definitely in the UK.
mogster72
It was definitely on iFollow, I watched it on the TV (wont say how & glad I didn't pay a tenner for it!)
The commentary was pretty shocking though!
Andy
Just use a VPN and pay nearly half the price we have to in the UK and you can watch all games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
little mo
So are you saying that it was only available through illegal means and not through official I follow. Because prior to the game it clearly said Chelt v Yeovil available £10 but me and some others could not get it.
mogster72
I don't like to use the term 'illegal' but it was on, with Radio Somerset commentary.
I would add a photo but not sure how to!
Ihearye
OTC what an @rse.
Stand full or almost full = to avoid arguments and strife, you sit in the seat you paid for.
Stand practically empty = you can pretty much sit wherever you want. However, if someone asks you to vacate ‘their’ seat. Then move on to another seat.
What on earth is so difficult to understand ?
As has been said, you have some b@lls given the ‘hospitality’ provided at TNL and the difficulty of even getting a ticket
Andy
Ihearye wrote:OTC what an @rse.
Stand full or almost full = to avoid arguments and strife, you sit in the seat you paid for.
Stand practically empty = you can pretty much sit wherever you want. However, if someone asks you to vacate ‘their’ seat. Then move on to another seat.
What on earth is so difficult to understand ?
As has been said, you have some b@lls given the ‘hospitality’ provided at TNL and the difficulty of even getting a ticket
?? Wrong thread ihearye or just wanting to bring OTC into this one? LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ihearye
errrrrr ………………………….. both ? :)