Cheltenham Town v Yeovil Town

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Sprout Picker
The Old TomCat wrote:
little mo wrote:Chelt fans are discussing last nights match on here when up pops you know who to hijack a thread and stir the s#!t once again. He makes perfectly fair comments about the match and he is entitled to pay his money and attend. But he couldn't resist putting in a paragraph about how badly treated FGR fans were when they came, what a feckin cheek. You were probably made to sit in your allocated seat because the police wanted to make sure your normal 5000 following had not sneaked in, and the noise levels would have been dangerously high for the residents of Whaddon. Get out of here and leave us alone.
Touchy, touchy.
Chill out, Cheltenham won game and are almost assured of League 1 survival this season.

But he couldn't resist putting in a paragraph about how badly treated FGR fans were when they came,
Please show everybody where I stated that because it ain’t true.

Get out of here and leave us alone.
As you say, I paid my money and bought a magazine for game.
But don’t worry this will probably be the last season that WR will ever entertain an ElGlosico match after FGR are promoted in May. Then I will be gone.
The fact you use the expression 'ElGlosico' and refer to a match programme as a 'magazine' tells me everything I need to know.
The Old TomCat
Robin wrote:
Behave, that's obvious trolling the guy was off the floor, two feet and studs showing. Not one Cheltenham fan (it happened at our end of the pitch believed it was harsh that I know of).
Check out photo of incident, no trolling on my part.
http://www.onefootballforum.co.uk/index ... 47/page-23" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
No studs showing.
Robin
I don't need to see a snapshot photo I saw it live and since on video, the guy jumps two footed with studs showing it's a blatant red card.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
The Old TomCat wrote:
Robin wrote:
Behave, that's obvious trolling the guy was off the floor, two feet and studs showing. Not one Cheltenham fan (it happened at our end of the pitch believed it was harsh that I know of).
http://www.onefootballforum.co.uk/index ... 47/page-23" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
No studs showing.
Lol. You know full well that proves nothing. A photo taken three seconds earlier could have shown both feet a foot in the air before the player landed.

Your argument is basically the same as showing a photo of the ball bouncing towards Peter Shiton’s net in ‘86 and saying “see - it is nowhere near Maradona’s hand!”
Shade
The Old TomCat wrote:
Robin wrote:
No studs showing.
You've ignored the video captures after that pointless still photo (in which he has still scissored Addai's standing leg and is moving through him in a very dangerous fashion) and every other fan on there except the Yeovil fan saying it's a cast iron red card, then :lol:

Also, we play in League 2, not League 1.
Shade
And I've just seen Yeovil decided not to appeal the red card :lol:
Give up OTC
Lord Elpuz
The problem with OTC is that he may be suffering with a personality disorder as he exhibits a condition known as Dream-Reality Confusion. This is a condition where an individual dreams up or desires an outcome that has not happened, which they then pass off as fact.

He shouldn’t be banned from this Forum, but he should just be quietly removed for his own well-being, because he faces ridicule for his outlandish claims whenever he comes on this Forum. He really can’t help himself and should seek professional help. He could provide a link to his existing posts on this Forum to his Practitioner, as it would provide substantial anecdotal evidence that would enable a professional to make a swift diagnosis.
The Old TomCat
andgarod wrote:The only red card dispute is why you have not been banned OTC

Either OTC is deluded , has green and black specs or is a WUM

So as to protect the innocent and remove the WUM
A ban of at least 4 months would be helpful to all
:D
You have no reason whatsoever to get be banned from site. And in actual fact there was a poll a few years ago on that very topic and I secured around a massive overwhelming 80% popularity vote.
You can ask Moderator Ralph for confirmation – he was the one who organised it.

Regulars on TRN know that I endeavour to get my facts right, as plenty found to their cost after they offensively challenged me when I said Dale Vince had never offered to buy into CTFC. They all ended up with egg on their faces when I obtained written confirmation confirming I was right.
andgarod
OK lets rerun the poll again or better still remove him from harms way
Lord Elpuz
andgarod wrote:OK lets rerun the poll again or better still remove him from harms way
The problem with rerunning the poll is that out of every 100 memberships on this Forum, OTC owns 80 of them (or he imagines he does) ;)
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
andgarod wrote:OK lets rerun the poll again or better still remove him from harms way
The people had their say and you must respect their vote. It will be undemocratic and against the will of the RNF posters to have another poll. I fully hope the moderators deliver the irreversible mandate instructed to them to let OTC post on this forum for ever.
asl
The Old TomCat wrote:I secured around a massive overwhelming 80% popularity vote.
What???? That was a vote on how 'popular' you are??? Feck me, I must've misread the question...
little mo
Well I for one cannot put up with it much longer, it is all deliberate in order to stir the s#!t with CTFC fans. People like him are one of the reasons there is trouble at games between us now, when there didn't used to be. I have never said this before but here goes, f#!$ FOREST GREEN :evil: :evil:
Ralph
He's gone till the summer. Just had enough of him and others have too. His constant replying to every post that he finds his initials or name in taking over threads was getting ridiculous. If one of us did that on their forum, that person would be banned
andgarod
Thank you Ralph
everyman
The Old TomCat wrote:
Robin wrote:
No studs showing.
Just F.O. Tom Tit !
Lord Elpuz
Thank you Ralph.

A most sensible approach. If he comes back for next season he will know not to step out of line again for fear of suffering the same punishment.

We just have to hope he doesn’t resurrect any of his other 79 accounts now ;)
Shade
I expect he's on the FGR forum proclaiming some kind of victory over the RNF because he's been suspended.
Ralph
If he does that, he won't ever be back here lol
little mo
Thank you Ralph, right decision.