Player of the Month

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Shade
Is this true? :lol:
https://ibb.co/8jNjx48" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
theidlerich
..worth every penny for his acrobat kick! :)
Ihearye
Am only hoping it is done an official award !! £20 ??????? Take it he has to go on his own
Shade
theidlerich wrote:..worth every penny for his acrobat kick! :)
Ha, that's what I said on facebook. I've seen it pop up on a few different footballing facebook feeds including The Sun's Dream Team one. They all seem to be trying to take the p!## but the vast majority of comments seem to be much more realistic that we're a 4th tier club, not Juve that can pay injury prone players £400k per week. And quite a few others saying they want to sign on :lol:

I've actually checked on ctfc.com now and it actually says he gets a Nando's sharing platter voucher. No idea if that's £20.
Ihearye
Shade wrote:
theidlerich wrote:..worth every penny for his acrobat kick! :)
Ha, that's what I said on facebook. I've seen it pop up on a few different footballing facebook feeds including The Sun's Dream Team one. They all seem to be trying to take the p!## but the vast majority of comments seem to be much more realistic that we're a 4th tier club, not Juve that can pay injury prone players £400k per week. And quite a few others saying they want to sign on :lol:

I've actually checked on ctfc.com now and it actually says he gets a Nando's sharing platter voucher. No idea if that's £20.
Why don't you know ????? :) Please do your homework before posting ;)