Grit / determination / attitude

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Nham68
Two performances this week that show Duffy is getting grit / determination and a great attitude from the team , at a time of some difficult injury problems included.
Not only are we trying to play good football, we’re doing it with gusto. I’ve not seen us play this pressing game to this good effect for a long time (15. Yrs a season ticket holder).

Real credit to all involved.. a great turnaround. Hope we keep it up he new manager turns into an astute signing .
Ben3
I would say that grit, determination and attitude are much less of an issue than having a third competent centre half.

Forster dropped - we’ve conceded one goal in three games.

Absolutely basic as any of us who know anything about football have said all season
Shade
Ben3 wrote:I would say that grit, determination and attitude are much less of an issue than having a third competent centre half.

Forster dropped - we’ve conceded one goal in three games.

Absolutely basic as any of us who know anything about football have said all season
We've also played 3 p!##-poor teams in the last 3 games that couldn't finish their dinner, let alone a chance, but don't let that affect the repetitive banging of your drum. It will probably be different the next two weekends with Mansfield and Bury.