CTFC vs Bury Home Tuesday March 5th 2019

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

theidlerich
CTFC vs Bury Home Tuesday March 5th 2019

Prediction League

Well, perhaps no surprise there although a frisson of excitement at about 70 mins when I looked up the score! So most ended up with 5 points with pas doing himself no favours, being hugely over optimistic. So Tuesday; Bury put 3 past a helpless Macclesfield, which we struggled to overcome. So another loss I’m afraid; all about restricting the goals! So I’ll post a 0-3 loss, with no scorer for CTFC.
everyman
theidlerich wrote:CTFC vs Bury Home Tuesday March 5th 2019

Prediction League

Well, perhaps no surprise there although a frisson of excitement at about 70 mins when I looked up the score! So most ended up with 5 points with pas doing himself no favours, being hugely over optimistic. So Tuesday; Bury put 3 past a helpless Macclesfield, which we struggled to overcome. So another loss I’m afraid; all about restricting the goals! So I’ll post a 0-3 loss, with no scorer for CTFC.
Bury are very strong in midfield,Rossiter,O`Shea and Mayor and with Maynard up front i don`t expect much from the game,a draw would be ok.
Shade
With the exception of Lincoln to come, my most un-anticipated remaining fixture. I'll turn up tomorrow with no hope, and probably leave a couple of hours later feeling vindicated. At least I can only be excited by anything that happens that isn't in my script.
theidlerich
Shade wrote:With the exception of Lincoln to come, my most un-anticipated remaining fixture. I'll turn up tomorrow with no hope, and probably leave a couple of hours later feeling vindicated. At least I can only be excited by anything that happens that isn't in my script.

I'll take that as a loss with no scorer then....? :)
the likely hood is that we will get wet too leaving the ground is a despondent manner!! At least we are in the dry in Block 3!
Shade
Yes, when I put my prediction up tomorrow, the only thing in question is how many are Bury going to score :lol:
everyman
Shade wrote:Yes, when I put my prediction up tomorrow, the only thing in question is how many are Bury going to score :lol:
We will need to be competitive all over the pitch,especially in midfield ? A tall order for the players available to M.Duff.