CTFC vs NCFC

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Hopefully a good turn out today to continue our good home run and all but guarantee survival.

I for one am up for it, currently on the train down reminiscing CTFC goals and celebrations in my mind’s eye watching the splendid rolling fields of Co Durham and Teesdale pass by. Entering North Yorks soon still enjoying the green and pleasant hour or so before entering the grim Leeds-Birmingham grot-segment. Once the rays and smell of clear air emerge south of the Midlands as we enter the Shire my excitement will be immeasurable.

COYR!
Ben3
Football - so much more than a game

WSC :)
theidlerich
It probably took you half hour or so to type in Boyles name - better to have waited until entering the 'smoke and haze' region! ;)
Shade
Good and bad memories of playing Notts. The bad obviously relegation from what is now League 1. The good being Ashley Vincent coming off the bench and finishing them off. I seem to remember him being caught offside about 4 times before finally beating their trap and scoring to spark wild celebrations on a sunny WR afternoon. Must have been toward the end of the 05/06 promotion season.
asl
The bad? A certain Mr Duff throwing a strop because he wanted a transfer, playing like a plank giving away a goal and getting sent off before half time.