oh no!! not another squad list !!

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Nesty
Yes - sorry chaps

squad showing contract details and number of league starts

SQUAD

Goalkeepers
Scott Flinders (OOC) 39
Rhys Lovett (OOC) 0

Defenders
Jordon Forster (OOC) 23
Will Boyle (2020) 30
Matt Bower (OOC) 0
Johnny Mullins (2020) 18
Chris Hussey (2020) 27
Sean Long (2020) 0
Cameron Pring LOAN 4
Charlie Raglan LOAN 12
Joshua Debayo >> LOAN (2020) 0

Midfielders
Nigel Atangana (OOC) 25
Kevin Dawson (OOC) 16
Ryan Broom (OOC) 30
Ben Tozer (2020) 27
Conor Thomas (2020) 20
Jacob Maddox LOAN 27
Chris Clements (OOC) 23
Alex Addai (OOC) 10
Jordan Tillson LOAN
Tom Smith >> LOAN (2020) 0

Forwards
Tyrone Barnett LOAN (OOC) 18
Manny Duku >> LOAN (2020) 6
Luke Varney (OOC) 24
Billy Waters LOAN 6
Liam McAlinden >>LOAN
George Lloyd >> LOAN 1
Rakish Bingham (OOC) 3
Johnsons Red Army
At least it isn't another "we are safe" thread I suppose :lol:
Shade
Are we safe though?
Artemis
No, not mathematically. In fact, we are still 9 pts from mathematical safety. There are also surprisingly few games between the sides below us. That said, there are some tough looking fixtures for the bottom sides. So, with that in mind, I think the probability of us going down is small enough to be to all intents and purposes zero.
If I did gamble, my money would be on Yeovil and Notts going down.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:Are we safe though?

:lol: :lol:
Shade
Our biggest worries between now and the end of the season are whether we are going to end this bad run of away results and whether we're going to make the title race interesting by beating Lincoln.

Isn't it odd the way football works. 3 years ago, nearly, I was stood in the T&B stand at the end of the season, our players lifting the National League trophy whilst a gaggle of Lincoln fans stayed and applauded following our 3-1 final day win. I thought to myself, I wonder what it feels like for them, us having come down and going straight back up and having been so damned good along the way. Then they won it the next season. And now two seasons later, there's a possibility (albeit very small) that they could win the League 2 title at our ground on the 19th April.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:Our biggest worries between now and the end of the season are whether we are going to end this bad run of away results and whether we're going to make the title race interesting by beating Lincoln.

Isn't it odd the way football works. 3 years ago, nearly, I was stood in the T&B stand at the end of the season, our players lifting the National League trophy whilst a gaggle of Lincoln fans stayed and applauded following our 3-1 final day win. I thought to myself, I wonder what it feels like for them, us having come down and going straight back up and having been so damned good along the way. Then they won it the next season. And now two seasons later, there's a possibility (albeit very small) that they could win the League 2 title at our ground on the 19th April.
Let’s bring Storer back for the ‘legends’ interview. Let him off the muzzle in the away dressing room.
Si Robin
Shade wrote:Our biggest worries between now and the end of the season are whether we are going to end this bad run of away results and whether we're going to make the title race interesting by beating Lincoln.

Are you sure about that one Shade?
Shade
No. I realise we're away. It's not the 19th April either. Ironically, I was actually looking at the fixtures to see how many games they have before and after to see whether they could realistically win the title when we play them.