MENS TOILETS COLIN FARMER AREA

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Ladyrobin
I have been asked by some of the chaps I sit with in the Colin Farmer stand to mention the pressure of the water in the taps in the Gents Toilets. Apparently it is so severe it sprays everyone in the vicinity of the sinks.
I can assure you I do not have first hand knowledge of the problem, as the Ladies toilets are OK !!!
Can I ask on their behalf, as they know I am a contributor to this page, that someone sorts this out.
Thank you.
mikep101
One can only presume that Whaddon Road is not on a water meter, as it's been like it for several years.

Personally I believe it is used as a tactic to weed out away fans.
Johnsons Red Army
mikep101 wrote:Personally I believe it is used as a tactic to weed out away fans.
:lol:

Not sure if the above is serious, but comical nonetheless.
Ralph
Ladyrobin wrote:I have been asked by some of the chaps I sit with in the Colin Farmer stand to mention the pressure of the water in the taps in the Gents Toilets. Apparently it is so severe it sprays everyone in the vicinity of the sinks.
I can assure you I do not have first hand knowledge of the problem, as the Ladies toilets are OK !!!
Can I ask on their behalf, as they know I am a contributor to this page, that someone sorts this out.
Thank you.
Maybe contact the club instead? Much better chance of getting a fix than an unofficial forum
AlanTuring
Yes, contact the club. A few years ago I emailed to say that the position of the bike stands was really bad and next home game it had been sorted. This might be a bigger issue but my limited experience of writing a nice friendly email was very positive.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Almost as dangerous as those Dyson urinals some places have.
Andy
I wondered why it looked like several people had had wee little “accidents”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lord Elpuz
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Almost as dangerous as those Dyson urinals some places have.
Now that’s just taking the p|$$ :o
asl
Jeez...don't tell me someone's tried putting their todger in a Dyson hand-drier...?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Dave Beesley
I'll speak to the board. Some work has been undertaken in the past few weeks to improve the water pressure in the Main Stand (by drawing a feed from the CF Stand). Whilst this is probably entirely unrelated, the club are active on fixing issues like this at the moment.
paperboy
..I've always thought that the toilet blocks should be sponsored by Speedy Skips. :-)
Dave Beesley
Morning all,
Just had an update from the club. A plumber is booked to take a look at this, hopefully this week. But certainly before the Oldham game.

Just to remind you all, taking a lead on things like this is one of my roles as FED. Please could you bring any issues you have like this to me either via email fed@robinstrust.org or via twitter DM - twitter.com/davebeesley / twitter.com/robinstrust
Fuller
I also noticed one of the percussion taps in the middle men's toilets was spewing out hot water but was not turning off.
Dave Beesley
Thanks Fuller. I'll pass that on too. I'd imagine they will get the plumber to check them all