I dont get it...?

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

longmover
How can the same team perform so differently to their home form? Apart from the location what changes?
Andy
longmover wrote:How can the same team perform so differently to their home form? Apart from the location what changes?
Not making any accusations here as, like you, I have no idea, but could any of it be down to scouting the opposition and not being prepared properly for how the opposition play at home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CTFC.Harry
Duff said himself that we havent had time to create the option to change the formation for away matches, our formation works well when the away team sits back however, this is not the case away from home. Difficult to play possession away from home i guess.
everyman
CTFC.Harry wrote:Duff said himself that we havent had time to create the option to change the formation for away matches, our formation works well when the away team sits back however, this is not the case away from home. Difficult to play possession away from home i guess.
We didn`t have a box-box player i.e.Pelle and were without the pace and scoring ability of Eisa.