Predicta League...and the winner is...

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

theidlerich
…and the Winner is ….. ASL

Congratulations to ASL; a well-deserved win, leading almost from the off and apart from a mid-season rally by RCS was at least a length or two ahead for the season. Thank you all for participating; the occasional memory lapse and sadly RCS went awol over the past couple of weeks, no doubt sulking away somewhere up North. Having just returned from a break in the Lake District [no rain….is that a first??..and a rare incursion to lands beyond Tewkesbury] where the scenery is breath-taking , the colours of the rhododendrons and azaleas superb with the fresh early green of the deciduous trees most invigorating. Somewhat disturbed to read that our budget is likely to be constrained for next year and that a hoped for an influx of players needed for a ‘play-off’ push is more of a mirage than reality. Reality being ‘we go with what we’ve got’! However impressed with MD’s start to his managerial career. Could he take over the catering too?

Final table

asl 235
RegencyCheltSpa 195
Johnsons Red Army 180
Theidlerich 175
Cliffy90 170
Shade 170
Joe's dad 170
Andy 160
Red Duke 150
pas 135

See, or rather, hear from you all next season, even OTC!. Enjoy the summer; hope to see a few at the Cheltenham Cricket Festival [even an extra game there too; soon..:)]. Regards tir
Nesty
although I didn't partake this season (I will next term) - a big thanks to idle Rich ...........
Andy
Thanks for running this. Much appreciated v

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shade
Glad to see a late season rally consolidated a mid-table spot. Time for a well-earned break and then push on for a title challenge next season...

Cheers