Departure confirmed

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
http://bit.ly/CaptainDeparts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Si Robin
Best of luck to him - undoubtedly a good player, but we were better when he wasn't playing.

Wish him all the best.
Lord Elpuz
Good luck to Mr Mullins in his new ventures, and my thanks to him for being a part of the team that reached its highest League position since our return to the Football League.

It wasn’t that we were better without him, we hit upon a formation that worked better for the available players, after he was injured.

He was recruited as a leader and he provided that much needed leadership on the field when playing and behind the scenes when injured. It’s always a sad day when a player has to hang up their boots for the final time but Johnny Mullins can do that with some considerable pride in his achievements.
Malabus
MOVED * Never fit to play a full season, good player on his day, passing unpredictable. Wouldn't give him longer than 12 months, if Exeter are prepared to give him a longer contract then good luck to him.
Last edited by Malabus on 16 May 2019, 16:21, edited 1 time in total.
MSB
Malabus wrote:Never fit to play a full season, good player on his day, passing unpredictable. Wouldn't give him longer than 12 months, if Exeter are prepared to give him a longer contract then good luck to him.
Whoops!
Malabus
MSB wrote:
Malabus wrote:Never fit to play a full season, good player on his day, passing unpredictable. Wouldn't give him longer than 12 months, if Exeter are prepared to give him a longer contract then good luck to him.
Whoops!
Whoops...wrong :P thread.
Ben3
It shows what I know! He looked just like what we needed. For whatever reason it hasn’t worked out. Good luck for his future

Now we need an experienced, successful centre half to join our back three!
Robin
We’ve just lost three centre halves, going to need to sign two this summer now. Most likely a loan and a released youngster from higher up the pyramid.

As for Mullins, our best defender in my view and will be missed.
SHANDY VOR
I wonder if you'll get Robbie Cundy on loan - just signed by Bristol City from Bath, but played for City in two spells. Hell of a player.