Robins entertain at Cheltenham Cricket Festival

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

CTFC Official
A fun day at Cheltenham College yesterday: https://www.ctfc.com/news/2019/july/rob ... -festival/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
everyman
CTFC Official wrote:A fun day at Cheltenham College yesterday: https://www.ctfc.com/news/2019/july/rob ... -festival/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Very impressed by this event,lovely venue and brilliantly hosted by Ctfc.
theidlerich
Interesting to hear Dawson’s and Long’s account of their “coaching” sessions at a Village in Sierra Leone during their break from footy (today at the lunch break during the Cheltenham Cricket Fest). I wonder why this has not been mentioned on here or on ctfc website? It was partially supported by the club, so why no publicity for such a worthwhile event. They conducted themselves well and as a result made a lot of friends. Pity Dawson is now with FGR though!
kora
Very little ever gets reported on the website, does our media man only work part time?
everyman
kora wrote:Very little ever gets reported on the website, does our media man only work part time?
His heart`s still with the little club up the spout (hill) ?
everyman
kora wrote:Very little ever gets reported on the website, does our media man only work part time?
Would be helpful if someone could update and refresh the official site,it seems to be years behind today`s digital world.And i`m a dinosaur ?
Horteng
Really disappointed with the clubs media coverage. It used to be so much better

Even the post match interviews are performed by Radio Glos. I do wonder what Richard Joyce does on a day to day basis
RichJoyce
Horteng wrote:Really disappointed with the clubs media coverage. It used to be so much better

Even the post match interviews are performed by Radio Glos. I do wonder what Richard Joyce does on a day to day basis
Hi Horteng,

Thank you for your comments.

It would be good to speak to you face to face about how you feel our content could be improved at the club.

I'm not one for hiding behind usernames on forums, I prefer to speak to people, so I'd be really keen to meet with you to discuss some of the things we've been doing and plans looking ahead to the future.

It would also be good for me to hear from you about what you think we can do more of so we can dip into your knowledge of football media.

Please come in to see me at the stadium whenever you are free. If you prefer you can email me on richard.joyce@ctfc.com to set up a meeting and then it would be great to chat face to face instead of hiding behind a username on something like this forum or social media. You can also call the office (01242 573558) if you want to set up a meeting that way.

Looking forward to receiving your email/call or to see you popping into the office soon.

Thanks

Joycie
Shade
:lol:
Horteng
RichJoyce wrote:
Horteng wrote:Really disappointed with the clubs media coverage. It used to be so much better

Hi Horteng,

It would be good to speak to you face to face about how you feel our content could be improved at the club.

I'm not one for hiding behind usernames on forums, I prefer to speak to people, so I'd be really keen to meet with you to discuss some of the things we've been doing and plans looking ahead to the future.

It would also be good for me to hear from you about what you think we can do more of so we can dip into your knowledge of football media.

Please come in to see me at the stadium whenever you are free. If you prefer you can email me on richard.joyce@ctfc.com to set up a meeting and then it would be great to chat face to face instead of hiding behind a username on something like this forum or social media. You can also call the office (01242 573558) if you want to set up a meeting that way.

Looking forward to receiving your email/call or to see you popping into the office soon.

Thanks

Joycie

Bit extreme mate. I have nothing against you personally I am (Along with others) just saying the the general media coverage is lacking from CTFC. It was poor before you came. This isn't a dig at you just a general comment and a comment that echo's above thoughts also
RichJoyce
Horteng wrote:
RichJoyce wrote:

Hi Horteng,

Thanks

Joycie

Bit extreme mate. I have nothing against you personally I am (Along with others) just saying the the general media coverage is lacking from CTFC. It was poor before you came. This isn't a dig at you just a general comment and a comment that echo's above thoughts also
Hi Horteng,

We are obviously trying to improve things with the limited resources we as a small League Two club have all the time so we can make things better for our fans.

To make those improvements though it's good to hear what the fans think - that's why we recently launched a supporters survey to gather those opinions and many supporters kindly took the time to let us know their thoughts on a number of different topics.

It would still be good to hear your thoughts though so it would be good to meet you like I said to talk face to face instead of on here where everyone can hide behind a username.

I know you've brought my name up quite a few times on this forum, so it'd seem you'd be a great person to hear from so we can get a better understanding of how we can help you enjoy your experience with the club and the media output we offer to supporters.

If you want to email me at richard.joyce@ctfc.com we can arrange a chat or like I said feel free to pop into the stadium, or even up to the press box at tomorrow night's friendly with Shrewsbury.

I look forward to speaking to you and seeing you soon.

Thanks

Joycie