The Saturday Weather Thread

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Shade
Yet again, it looks like bloody awful weather is due just before or on a Saturday when we have a game. Forecast is currently for it to pee down non-stop from around 11am tomorrow, through until the early hours of Sunday. I haven't heard any rumblings of postponements in these parts yet this week so I assume it's not supposed to come down heavy enough for that, but is anybody else thinking this is going to be a bloody long winter and we're going to have half a dozen extra games to fit in on Tuesday nights in the new year, and it might end up costing us a shot at promotion? We're already 2 games behind most of the division. I don't really want to say it...but maybe getting knocked out of the Cup might work in our favour.
horlickfanclub
It was supposed to rain today but didn't. No panic.
Ben3
I read in the Daily Express to expect snow storms and thunder-hail.

I expect every game from now until March 17th to be off. Then the fixture backlog will be such we’ll probably be thrown out of the league

Eeyore
Shade
horlickfanclub wrote:It was supposed to rain today but didn't. No panic.
I didn't see that it was supposed to rain today. In fact, it said it would be pretty much as it has been, where I look.
little mo
Up here in Donny it is horrendous. Loads of poor devils flooded out.
Nesty
Travis summed it up, but it should be why does it always rain on Saturday.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Dry and blue sky breaking through in Tyneside. Once again, so far North the news stories about rain and floods in the North (ie Manchester and Yorkshire) don’t apply here!
Shade
A beautiful day :cry:
Ben3
Just watched my lad play and cannot feel either of my feet. Getting home to thaw only to put myself through it again this afternoon
Shade
It's actually due to be dry in south Devon tomorrow afternoon. I bet it's not only football fans that will be glad of that.