Striker set to play in friendly this week

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
With plenty of pedigree: http://bit.ly/JETCTFC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
asl
I remember him at the Gooners: his career never really took off the way everyone expected it to. Wonder what he's like these days?
Malabus
We have been crying out for a little and large partnership upfront.
Robin
Cracking left foot on him if I recall correctly but seems to have dropped alarmingly down the pyramid in recent years.
Nesty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvRxi8MdBWI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
shevates
When he was at Arsenal I used to watch Arenal youth on Arsenal tv and he was quality, but his career nose dived for some reason, back in those days he was an attacking central midfielder. A replacement for Broom if a bid comes in ??
Jon Palmer
He is now not playing, according to MD.
Robin
Hopefully means we are close to announcing a powerful striker then or we've confidence Varney/Reid are now fully over their injuries.
Jon Palmer
http://bit.ly/JETOff" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shade
Emmanuel-Thomas' decision, it would seem.
Ihearye
My first thought on him was, if the photo was recent, he looked as if he was carrying a few pounds extra (?), so may have taken a while to get to the fitness levels he required.
Have to say JP, articles where the entire story is in the headline, are somewhat 'lazy'.
Shade
Ihearye wrote:My first thought on him was, if the photo was recent, he looked as if he was carrying a few pounds extra (?), so may have taken a while to get to the fitness levels he required.
Have to say JP, articles where the entire story is in the headline, are somewhat 'lazy'.
Which picture? If it's the pic of him playing for Bristol City, he hasn't played for them since 2015.

I notice the article has disappeared completely from the GlosLive website. Has there been a change of heart or did Ihearye's comment cut deep? :lol:
Horteng
Ihearye wrote:My first thought on him was, if the photo was recent, he looked as if he was carrying a few pounds extra (?), so may have taken a while to get to the fitness levels he required.
Better than constant click bait rubbish from Glos Live then advert after advert
Ihearye
Shade wrote:
Which picture? If it's the pic of him playing for Bristol City, he hasn't played for them since 2015.

I notice the article has disappeared completely from the GlosLive website. Has there been a change of heart or did Ihearye's comment cut deep? :lol:
I am sure like most, he hangs on my every word :lol:

Re pic - as said, didn't know about pic. ty