Other results good for us.

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Alf
Some good results for us today. Useful points dropped.
asl
I see the wheels have really come off for Swindon since losing their top scorer...

Well done to 10-man Macc for beating FGR!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Alf wrote:Some good results for us today. Useful points dropped.
Yup. The Doyle effect impacting Bradford more than Swindon currently. Exeter and Colchester cancelling each other out nicely and Crewe drawing.

We have to get back to winning ways to capitalise on the favourable results though.
Nesty
Yes, excellent results for us, lets get the squad tweaked if necessary, end get Reg & Reuben back firing. Top 7 still very achievable.
Robin
Other than Swindle and Plymuff all our rivals dropped points. Top three is there and available for us if we can get anywhere near the consistency we had until Varney was injured.
Horteng
Got to LOL at Mark Cooper and FGR...…… His interviews are comedy gold at the moment. I can only laugh at the level of arrogance
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Horteng wrote:Got to LOL at Mark Cooper and FGR...…… His interviews are comedy gold at the moment. I can only laugh at the level of arrogance
What was the charlatan pleb saying today?
Ihearye
Horteng wrote:Got to LOL at Mark Cooper and FGR...…… His interviews are comedy gold at the moment. I can only laugh at the level of arrogance
It seves as a good example as to how good a manager MD is! takes any setback on the chin and never slopes a shoulder. Best manager we have had since Steve C. Enjoy him while we can, because his future is higher up the leagues
Ihearye
It seves as a good example as to how good a manager MD is! takes any setback on the chin and never slopes a shoulder. Best manager we have had since Steve C. Enjoy him while we can, because his future is higher up the leagues
thetonga
Cooper surely gone in the summer if he doesn’t get them up.

So many lower league managers would have got them up by now or riding high in the auto places given the money Vince chucks at it. Absolutely criminal how badly he does given the resources.

Enjoy it while it lasts I guess!
joes dad
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
What was the charlatan pleb saying today?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p081dql1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alf
Little wonder they’re going down the pan having to listen to that s#!t every game!
Shade
He is a nasty pos, but then we've always known that.

Money can buy a squad but it doesn't always buy a better team. We've proven that a few times over the years.