Digital programme now on sale: play-off semi

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Poxx
Digital programme now on sale: Northampton Town play-off semi-final second leg £2.50

Someone was asking if we are doing one, here it is:

https://www.ctfc.com/news/2020/june/dig ... econd-leg/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Or direct :

https://shop.ctfc.com/collections/match ... ay-june-22" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Apple Pay! Mr Bence wasn’t lying when he said they were going to bring the online shop more up to date.
Hubert Parry
I bought one. Clicked on download and nothing. Checked all the fullness on my device. Went to click download again and then it said I had exceeded the download limit. This might just be a problem for me but would be interested to know if anyone else has had this issue.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Hubert Parry wrote:I bought one. Clicked on download and nothing. Checked all the fullness on my device. Went to click download again and then it said I had exceeded the download limit. This might just be a problem for me but would be interested to know if anyone else has had this issue.
What device were you using? I haven’t done it yet. Was planning on using an iPad.
Hubert Parry
I used my iPad.
ctfc-fan
It’s being reported on Facebook too about this issue
RichJoyce
Hubert Parry wrote:I bought one. Clicked on download and nothing. Checked all the fullness on my device. Went to click download again and then it said I had exceeded the download limit. This might just be a problem for me but would be interested to know if anyone else has had this issue.
Fortunately most downloads have gone through okay but we have had the odd hiccup on a couple. Sorry about that.

If you are having any issues please email richard.joyce@ctfc.com and I'll sort it out for you as soon as possible.
Hubert Parry
Thanks Richard - no problem at all! I have just sent you an email.
bigdavejambo
any chance anybody at the club can run off some printed versions for us technical dinosaurs please?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Worked fine on my iPad.